Good Supplement/Pharm For Muscle Gain That Does NOT Cause:

Jing

Have you tried Cypro for appetite and digestion?
Yh, it works but to have good effect on appetite I would need about 4mg and on that dose I get low libido poor erections bad fatigue tired all the time.

Yh, it works but to have good effect on appetite I would need about 4mg and on that dose I get low libido poor erections bad fatigue tired all the time.
Have you tried combining cypro with bromocriptine or lisuride?

I’ve debunked your GH claims already. Exogenous GH has no benefit for muscle growth and only leads to insulin resistance. It’s only worth the risk if you are deificient in GH, aka elderly or a sufferer of a pituitary issue.
MK-677 has so many issues it’s outright dangerous to recommend. Insulin resistance, permanent depression, anxiety, fear conditioning, potential for neurological damage.

Here’s another study I’ve since come across to add to the insult.
A ghrelin–growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear

Please stop recommending this dangerous chemical.
Why do people with acromegaly are very strong? I thought it was because of GH, or is it something else? What is the difference between endogenous and exogenous GH? I don't think GH is very necessary for muscle growth or strength, since I've been bulding muscle even with high dosages of cyproheptadine, which has been shown to lower GH, especially during sleep.

Jing

Have you tried combining cypro with bromocriptine or lisuride?
No haven't tried bromocriptine or lisuride but I'm sure cypro and one of them long term would cause more problems. Also can't get hold of bromo and lisuride is pretty expensive so don't really want to spend lots of money and it doesn't do good for me.

olive

Why do people with acromegaly are very strong? I thought it was because of GH, or is it something else? What is the difference between endogenous and exogenous GH? I don't think GH is very necessary for muscle growth or strength, since I've been bulding muscle even with high dosages of cyproheptadine, which has been shown to lower GH, especially during sleep.
I encourage you to read through this post, which explains it better than I ever could.

Supraphysiological dose of Growth Hormone and IGF-1 does NOT cause muscle hypertrophy and is not beneficial at all.. According to these thorough studies. : PEDsR

RisingSun

This is a serious article if you want to go further on HGH:
The Most Effective Growth Hormone Protocol for Hypertrophy

I can’t count the number of my patients that healed years long injuries with HGH (which I don’t prescribe) or Mk-677 (which I don’t push).

As for muscle growth: read the article I linked

olive

This is a serious article if you want to go further on HGH:
The Most Effective Growth Hormone Protocol for Hypertrophy

I can’t count the number of my patients that healed years long injuries with HGH (which I don’t prescribe) or Mk-677 (which I don’t push).

As for muscle growth: read the article I linked
The article you linked literally talks about the dangers of MK-677. You’re everything that’s wrong with the medical industry.

RisingSun

The article you linked literally talks about the dangers of MK-677. You’re everything that’s wrong with the medical industry.

Not once is there an occurence of the words Mk-677 or Ibutamoren in any of the 15 pages of the article I linked

Luckytype

Just start using creatine. Bear in mind that the added capacity that you will have to work will I'll forward you more muscle gain but that is technically considered a stressor and divorce may worsen some symptoms that you are set up to have at a certain threshold .

ShotTrue

I’ve debunked your GH claims already. Exogenous GH has no benefit for muscle growth and only leads to insulin resistance. It’s only worth the risk if you are deificient in GH, aka elderly or a sufferer of a pituitary issue.
MK-677 has so many issues it’s outright dangerous to recommend. Insulin resistance, permanent depression, anxiety, fear conditioning, potential for neurological damage.

Here’s another study I’ve since come across to add to the insult.
A ghrelin–growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear

Please stop recommending this dangerous chemical.
I don't believe that, considering it repairs muscles much faster and allows the creation of new muscle cells, not to mention its converted into IGF-1 which then upregualtes anabolic hormones like DHT

ShotTrue

Your bandaiding the underlying issue with a potential dangerous drug. I won’t tell you what to do but I think it’s important you understand that.
I do agree he shouldn't need to use mk677 unless there is something seriously wrong with his piutatary. mk677 increases ghrelin that's why you get hungrier

I do agree he shouldn't need to use mk677 unless there is something seriously wrong with his piutatary. mk677 increases ghrelin that's why you get hungrier
I wonder if the ability to digest food is also upregulated, since increased hunger without an increase in digestive capability would be a bad combination.

Jing

I would rather not use it but if I don't use it I will get underweight again and feel worse because of not eating. Even with mk677 I still struggle with food and feel bloated and doesn't feel good on my stomach to have so much food but I prefer it to being underweight,I need to find other ways to get my appetite up.

ShotTrue

I wonder if the ability to digest food is also upregulated, since increased hunger without an increase in digestive capability would be a bad combination.
Ipamorelin is stronger for natural growth hormone and is used for bowel motility
haha yeah

ShotTrue

I would rather not use it but if I don't use it I will get underweight again and feel worse because of not eating. Even with mk677 I still struggle with food and feel bloated and doesn't feel good on my stomach to have so much food but I prefer it to being underweight,I need to find other ways to get my appetite up.
yes I agree. have you considered weight training? Also adding musclemass by itself passively increases metabolism

Jing

yes I agree. have you considered weight training? Also adding musclemass by itself passively increases metabolism
Yh I'm weight lifting Atm always feel sick during and after and form of exercise seems to make my appetite worse.

ShotTrue

Yh I'm weight lifting Atm always feel sick during and after and form of exercise seems to make my appetite worse.
That ain't right. Maybe get off all the mumbo jumbo like cypro and whatever.
Eat you some steak and bread, or some chicken and rice. Get you bacon milk and eggs for breakfast.