Satellite

@haidut
@anyone

I am putting 10 drops on each forearm.
Covering them completely.

As soon as I smear it around my forearm gets a rush of warmness.
Then I immediately can taste it in my mouth too.
My heartbeat raises too.

What does that mean?
Do I not need more magnesium?
Or it is just absorbing well?

I am really enjoying this one.
I put it on just before bed, and I sleep really great.
Similar to other sleep supplements I have taken, except I do not wake up groggy for half the day.
I wake up a bit tired, but probably because my body wants more sound sleep haha.
I notice that when I wake up and the sleepiness fades, I have clearer thinking and I am more productive.

ddjd

has anyone tried applying magnoil to receding areas of the scalp?

I have been taking Magnoil 20 drops (forearm) and pyrucet 20 drops (stomach)
My sleep is better, I’m calmer, hungrier and warmer. Love it!

ddjd

Magnoil is a liquid magnesium supplement suitable for skin application
if a rat were to take a drop of magnoil orally could it have any negative effects?

Last edited:

Satellite

Mauritio

if a rat were to take a drop of magnoil orally could it have any negative effects?
I would like to know too .
One drop orally of this can bring me a bowel movement in the evening when it is close to impossible most of the time

Mauritio

Why does this have such a different effect when taken orally?
Normally one drop is not much for me applied topically , but when I took one drop orally I :
- couldnt sleep more than 4 hours because I was so awake
- It felt like a really potent dopaminergic drug and gave me symptoms of lowered serotonin and higher dopamin: like an immediate bowel movement, motivation and good mood
- I was able to get through the next the pretty well with( only 4 hours of sleep) two doses of oral magnoil ,which is very unlikely for me
- My heart was pounding so strong that it made me selfaware, I thouhght it could be hypoglycemia but even lots of sucrose and a potato didnt help, so I was only able to get to sleep with half a tablet of doxylamine succinat and 0,5 mg of melatonin

P.S.: LPGA in this product has some dopaminergic action, but shouldnt it be more or less the same taken orally or tpically . Btw , I did take up to 20 drops topically and never had this experience from 1 drop oral consumption ...
I will switch to not taking magnoil orally after 5 pm

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Normally one drop is not much for me applied topically , but when I took one drop orally I :
- It felt like a really potent dopaminergic drug and gave me symptoms of lowered serotonin and higher dopamin: like an immediate bowel movement, motivation and good mood
- I was able to get through the next the pretty well with( only 4 hours of sleep) two doses of oral magnoil ,which is very unlikely for me
- My heart was pounding so strong that it made me selfaware, I thouhght it could be hypoglycemia but even lots of sucrose and a potato didnt help, so I was only able to get to sleep with half a tablet of doxylamine succinat and 0,5 mg of melatonin

P.S.: LPG in this product has some dopaminergic action, but shouldnt it be more or less the same taken orally or tpically . Btw , I did take up to 20 drops topically and never had this experience from 1 drop oral consumption ...

I think that when taken orally, due to the DMSO it probably absorbs almost immediately through the oral mucosa, which is akin to sublingual administration. The latter favors the brain in terms of effects and distribution, so even low doses could cause such effects. The brain controls even bowel function through the cholinergic system and prolactin release, so if L-PGA opposes those in the brain it could have a powerful effect on bowel function.

Mauritio

I think that when taken orally, due to the DMSO it probably absorbs almost immediately through the oral mucosa, which is akin to sublingual administration. The latter favors the brain in terms of effects and distribution, so even low doses could cause such effects. The brain controls even bowel function through the cholinergic system and prolactin release, so if L-PGA opposes those in the brain it could have a powerful effect on bowel function.
Ok thanks , I think this might be part of the mechanism , but shouldnt there be some anti-serotonin (and therefore pro dopamin) action from the usual speeding up of digestion by magnesium? Especially if someone like me tends to have really slow digestion in the evening and therefore longer time for bacteria to feed on undigested food meaning more endotoxin /serotonin...?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok thanks , I think this might be part of the mechanism , but shouldnt there be some anti-serotonin (and therefore pro dopamin) action from the usual speeding up of digestion by magnesium? Especially if someone like me tends to have really slow digestion in the evening and therefore longer time for bacteria to feed on undigested food meaning more endotoxin /serotonin...?

That too, but given the low dose effectiveness I would guess it is more of a CNS effect.

Mauritio

That too, but given the low dose effectiveness I would guess it is more of a CNS effect.
True that. Thanks for the explanation anyways..

aquaman

put around 20 drops and feeling dizzy and sick. why is this? @haidut

P.S.: LPGA in this product has some dopaminergic action, but shouldnt it be more or less the same taken orally or tpically . Btw , I did take up to 20 drops topically and never had this experience from 1 drop oral consumption ...

Similar to the two above, I put 14 drops on legs around 3.5 hours ago, and have been laying in bed since then with pounding heart and stress response. It’s 2.15am and I am horribly stress-filled awake, feels like I’ve had 5 grains of thyroid. This is up there with the worst I have ever felt in my life, with incredibly negative thoughts.

Mauritio

Similar to the two above, I put 14 drops on legs around 3.5 hours ago, and have been laying in bed since then with pounding heart and stress response. It’s 2.15am and I am horribly stress-filled awake, feels like I’ve had 5 grains of thyroid. This is up there with the worst I have ever felt in my life, with incredibly negative thoughts.
For me the special response to oral Magnoil vanished very fast . It felt more the same as topically. I do still get low blood sugar symptoms if i take it without sugar but nothing special.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I wouldn’t use that much at one time. I would try only 3 drops maximum at one time. I started out with only one drop and could feel the effects. I have never used more than six drops at one time and eventually over several days I got the pounding heart and stress reactions. I use only 3 drops a day now. It is pretty potent stuff.

Satellite

I wouldn’t use that much at one time. I would try only 3 drops maximum at one time. I started out with only one drop and could feel the effects. I have never used more than six drops at one time and eventually over several days I got the pounding heart and stress reactions. I use only 3 drops a day now. It is pretty potent stuff.

@haidut
@anyone

What does it mean if I take all twenty drops and it puts me to sleep then?!

Mauritio

@haidut and others : how big is the bottle in ml ? I want to fly with it and it only allows up to 100ml ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
@anyone

What does it mean if I take all twenty drops and it puts me to sleep then?!

Well, magnesium is sedative, especially at higher doses. Nothing unexpected here. Maybe reduce the dose if you do not like the sedation (side)effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut and others : how big is the bottle in ml ? I want to fly with it and it only allows up to 100ml ...

The liquid inside is 30ml. The bottle can probably hold up to 40ml without overflowing but the liquid inside is 30ml. I have flown with up to 4 such bottles (including Magnoil) and it has never been a problem.