Microneedling Photo Results Summary, Incredible Thread

johnwester130

Microneedling Photo Results Summary

this produces some incredible results.
If the theory is that collagen bundles and micrscopic scar tissue cause balding,
then this is the best method to get rid of it.

My thoughts :

use a dermatstamp instead of a dermapen or a dermaroller,

use niacinamide in alcohol instead of minoxidil.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I used in as early as 2011 to mitigate some acne scarring and used it irregularly. Not for hairloss but all in all it is the safest, most cost efficient while also most effective intrusive diy method.

A lot of topicals can assist: all fat soluble vitamins, taurine, glycine, niacinamide, some essential oils

ilhanxx

Microneedling Photo Results Summary

this produces some incredible results.
If the theory is that collagen bundles and micrscopic scar tissue casue balding,
then this is the best method to get rid of it.

My thoughts :

use a dermatstamp instead of a dermapen or a dermaroller,

use niacinamide in alcohol instead of minoxidil.

Hi, i have a question, how much gr can we use niacinamide in 60 ml alcohol for hair. instead of minox, what is the best idea for vasodilator. are vitamin a and vitamin e (alpha tochoperol) good for hair?

LiveWire

Practically all of the pictures show signs of manipulation, either physical or photographic.

But more importantly - how can anyone trust anything like this. There is a lot of money to be made by lying. A lot! Why wouldn’t someone lie, if they can, and get rich doing so.

I have never ever ever seen a man with a verifiable solid, life changing regrowth of what used to be a bald or balding head. If this happened, youtube would be full of them.

Never ever. It’s always these sorta of deceiving informercial bull**** photos that are there to scam patsies and suckers.

Inaut

I’m using that lemon juice from the stores (concentrate with lemon oil) and I add a couple drops of orange essential oil and 250mg of niacinamide. I only soap my hair once a week now and my hair hasn’t been this good in years. Not solely because of this topical but am pleased with it so far.

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

can you link to the exact product that you recommend

it will look like this

s-l300.jpg

just type in dermastamp on amazon or ebay

The niacinamide promotes collagen repair, unlike the minoxidil

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Practically all of the pictures show signs of manipulation, either physical or photographic.

But more importantly - how can anyone trust anything like this. There is a lot of money to be made by lying. A lot! Why wouldn’t someone lie, if they can, and get rich doing so.

I have never ever ever seen a man with a verifiable solid, life changing regrowth of what used to be a bald or balding head. If this happened, youtube would be full of them.

Never ever. It’s always these sorta of deceiving informercial bull**** photos that are there to scam patsies and suckers.

there's no money to be made from dermastamping

the minoxidil can easily be replaced with something else like caffeine or niacinamide

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Hi, i have a question, how much gr can we use niacinamide in 60 ml alcohol for hair. instead of minox, what is the best idea for vasodilator. are vitamin a and vitamin e (alpha tochoperol) good for hair?

2 grams

its totally soluble

Sheik

As somebody who's used minox and derma needling, I'm telling you it's the minoxidil that's giving them results. This thread is nuts.

ddjd

As somebody who's used minox and derma needling, I'm telling you it's the minoxidil that's giving them results. This thread is nuts.
so you think it would be a waste of time for me to buy a dermastamp?

mipp

They also have a very long thread on dermarolling, with people using both stamps and pens. It seems that the results after months of needling are disappointing for most. The hype will be dying down soon.

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

They also have a very long thread on dermarolling, with people using both stamps and pens. It seems that the results after months of needling are disappointing for most. The hype will be dying down soon.

Peat mentioned someone who was bald but burned their head and regrew their hair.

I think this idea has merit

ilhanxx

for the low testosteron man, can i use topical dht/proviron for hair, all of forum people say the estrogen is bad. i wonder it