[Discussion] Raising Body Temperature

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

Nice website. I'll give read that link you provided when I make some time.

I think I'll try some of the other stuff you've suggested besides the aspirin.

Today I got a cup of coffee with 1.5 gr of aspirin and 50 mcg of MB and went to get some sun. 30 mins of sunbathing at 1pm here and I feel amazing I can feel energy running all across my body. Im just 500 km far away from equator. Damn amazing. I was avoiding sun for a while to avoid possible phototoxic side effects of doxy.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Lokzo

Got my c60 in the mail.

Great improvement in mood. Not much in the way of body temperature, but I feel very happy after taking C60 and no adverse side effects as I can see. I'm going to keep taking it. Just wanted to report, for whatever reason, it's had a good impact on my mood but not body temperature as of yet.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Product I purchased: https://www.amazon.com/Research-Gra...ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1547345456&sr=8-3

Dose: Taking 1 teaspoon right before breakfast once per day

OP
jzeno

jzeno

Okay, so--I don't know what this is, but after adding extra aspirin to my diet (total of 11 325 mg tablets, or 5 tablets with breakfast and 2 with lunch, dinner, and right before bed) I have been able to boost my core temp. I don't feel cold to my core and just lay around feeling miserably cold. My core temp generally hovers around 98.3 F steadily throughout the day.

So, we're making progress--and that's good and I'm grateful for that.

But, now it's like the cold is centered on my ankles and knee caps. I'm not nearly as cold as I was, but now that I've raised my core temp, I'm able to notice I still suffer from mild lack of circulation (or something) around these specific spots--not my entire legs, or calves or even my feet just these two spots. Why? I have no idea. I think its significant. Just for reference, my legs even have bald spots where the cold temp has suffocated hair growth (weird, but makes sense).

Does anyone else experience this? @Hans, would you think there is some reasonable room for improvement here? Ie, some progress I can make in this area by changing something, adding something, or removing something? Because I think it's reasonable that I should be able to encourage blood flow to these parts so that they are not cold and deprived of blood flow to the point that the hair around these areas can't grow normally such as right above, beside and below (like on my feet, for example). For reference, do you experience cold knee caps or ankles to the detriment of normal hair growth? Because I think this is not normal and can be improved. I'm just not sure how.

Thanks for sharing

Hans

Forum Supporter
Aspirin do thin the blood so it should help with blood flow, but maybe it could make the blood too thin if you are not consuming enough vit K with it.
Hairloss on legs can be due to friction, but it can also be caused by arteriosclerosis (1), which is due to PUFAs, low thyroid & elevated PTH, inflammation, endotoxins, etc.
Maybe red light and/or some other heat source can help to stimulate blood flow in that area. Is it winter where you are? Most people experience a worsening of symptoms in the winter. Bright light can help to lower the stress hormones that is elevated with winter.

Ok so I had a look at your log and cronometer, so it do seem that you're still taking K2. Your magnesium and manganese is a bit low, so not sure if you supplement it or cronometer is not registering some of your foods, so you can have a look at that.

Pentoxifylline, a xanthine derivative (structurally related to caffeine and theophylline), is used to improve the symptoms of a certain blood flow problem in the legs/arms (intermittent claudication due to occlusive artery disease). Together with aspirin it's used to treat frostbite (2).

So a few things to keep in mind, keep cortisol at bay with bright light, add caffeine perhaps, keep estrogen at bay as it also promotes clotting and circulating issues and use red light to promote blood flow to that area. And then also deplete PUFAs :).
If you might have arterial plague, proteolytic enzymes such as nattokinase, serratiopeptidase, etc., could be of value.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

Yes, it is winter and it is cold. Yes, my symptoms (cold, etc.) are worse during winter.

I do use an far infrared lamp from time to time but it's very inconvenient to rely on this lamp every time I get cold. At work, etc.--you know what I mean? I'm trying to use it regularly (once a week or every few days), but it's so hard to set it up well. I really need like 5 of them (which I may buy) and then use them to quickly cover my whole body at once instead of moving it around constantly. I'm also looking into near infrared mats. I may buy one soon to experiment with.

I just got some MagnOil in the mail and so I've started taking that now, too. I found out I have some liquid Magnesium on hand too, so I'll try that every now and again when I don't feel like taking the external stuff.

I wanted to report: I found some CoQ10 in my cupboard (I have hundreds of dollars of supplements sitting around). Apparently I bought some CoQ10 (https://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best...on/dp/B016W2MUYI/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&th=1), and you had mentioned it helps with uncoupling, so I popped one of mine and I think it helped. I felt a warmth flushing through my legs and ankles. They don't feel cold and my whole body temp seems balanced, meaning the same temp throughout.

My product: https://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best...on/dp/B016W2MUYI/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&th=1

It has black pepper extract, which I've heard Peat say black pepper is allergenic, but I'm willing to try it out and see if I can consistently warm my ankles and feet up with this. If so, then I'll experiment with other products without black pepper extract and compare my results.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cool. I think the "equal distribution of heat" could be due to increased CO2.
Vit B1, magnesium and methylene blue can also help boost CO2 and uncoupling.

Scenes

Whenever I do a higher dose of aspirin I get big bags under my eyes, like it shifts water dramatically and makes me look tired or stressed. Any idea why? @Hans @methylenwhite

Whenever I do a higher dose of aspirin I get big bags under my eyes, like it shifts water dramatically and makes me look tired or stressed. Any idea why? @Hans @methylenwhite
I believe it makes you tired and stressed if your body is not ready for it. And in case of uncoupling dosage I think you need a steady supply of energy as long as uncoupling concentration presents in your body. I my own case I just needed to get over it and continue to use. I mentioned above side effects I got for a long time from aspirin. Matter of acclimatization. Try to do it every third day for now and focus on other aspects of healing especially thyroid.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

My dude. I think you've done it. You deserve an award.

I took CoQ10 the other day and then yesterday (100 mg soft gel, once per day) as well and I haven't had symptoms of cold hands or feet. Today I was able to allow the temperature in my apartment to drop significantly lower than usual and I wasn't cold! I usually have to keep it around 70 - 71 F in order for my hands and feet or ankles to not get cold, but ever since I started taking CoQ10 I've not gotten cold ankles and I've lowered the temperature of my apartment and I didn't get any symptoms of cold extremities!

You are the man.

I'm going to keep up this experiment, but I wanted to provide a little follow up to my initial update. It seems that the CoQ10 is really working. I feel much better, too.

So, to recap: I take K, E, D, Magnesium, coffee, Aspirin (thanks to your suggestion), and CoQ10 (again, thanks to you).

The other uncouplers you listed on your website would be: DHEA, Progesterone, Thyroid hormones (T3, T4), Beriberine, Forskolin, and Methylene blue. You also mentioned Pyrucet in this thread (earlier, [Discussion] Raising Body Temperature), but in the post on your website you don't mention Pyrucet or Pyruvate.

What should I try adding next? Any in particular you would recommend next as most important--or--cheapest to source so I'm getting a good bang for the buck? All these other supps seem about in the $30 - $40 range, so they all seem about the same price. I don't see anything as simple as Aspirin on here (the remainder list). Are there any that might be argued as more important than the others? You did mention MB a lot. I've never tried Progesterone--sounds hormone-y, so that seems good to me (I'm a complete neanderthal when it comes to this).

Thanks again @Hans! I feel like a million bucks today!

Attachments

• 123123.png
    123123.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

My dude. I think you've done it. You deserve an award.

I took CoQ10 the other day and then yesterday (100 mg soft gel, once per day) as well and I haven't had symptoms of cold hands or feet. Today I was able to allow the temperature in my apartment to drop significantly lower than usual and I wasn't cold! I usually have to keep it around 70 - 71 F in order for my hands and feet or ankles to not get cold, but ever since I started taking CoQ10 I've not gotten cold ankles and I've lowered the temperature of my apartment and I didn't get any symptoms of cold extremities!

You are the man.

I'm going to keep up this experiment, but I wanted to provide a little follow up to my initial update. It seems that the CoQ10 is really working. I feel much better, too.

So, to recap: I take K, E, D, Magnesium, coffee, Aspirin (thanks to your suggestion), and CoQ10 (again, thanks to you).

The other uncouplers you listed on your website would be: DHEA, Progesterone, Thyroid hormones (T3, T4), Beriberine, Forskolin, and Methylene blue. You also mentioned Pyrucet in this thread (earlier, [Discussion] Raising Body Temperature), but in the post on your website you don't mention Pyrucet or Pyruvate.

What should I try adding next? Any in particular you would recommend next as most important--or--cheapest to source so I'm getting a good bang for the buck? All these other supps seem about in the $30 - $40 range, so they all seem about the same price. I don't see anything as simple as Aspirin on here (the remainder list). Are there any that might be argued as more important than the others? You did mention MB a lot. I've never tried Progesterone--sounds hormone-y, so that seems good to me (I'm a complete neanderthal when it comes to this).

Thanks again @Hans! I feel like a million bucks today!
Haha thanks man. Really glad you're doing better and feeling great.
I mainly mentioned pyrucet because it promotes glucose oxidation, which is essential for CO2 production. I didn't include it in my post back then because the product didn't exist yet. High dose vit B1 can also work great to increase CO2 as it activates pyruvate dehydrogenase and inhibits carbonic anhydrase.

I don't want to advise a bunch of supplements especially if what you're using is already working. For hormones I'd say progesterone and DHEA would be the most pyrogenic, but if you're cautious of the progesterone, a pregnenolone DHEA combo might also work great.

The reason I mention methylene blue so often is because it uncouples my wife and I pretty reliably. 20-30mg daily got a bit too much for me. Sweaty all the time. Plus summer isn't making it any easier lol. If you're cautious of the serotonin effect of methylene blue, I used up to 60mg daily without any negatives, plus you can use vit B2 with it which might increase MAO-A and lower serotonin. Benzoic acid goes nicely with methylene blue and would reduce the amount of methylene blue required. 5mg of each could be a good starting point.

Cirion

BTW, liverwurst is high in COQ10. I have it 1-2x a week now. Supplementation has its use, but I try to get what I need from food where I can.

CoQ10 Supplements… Eat Your Heart Out

FOOD CoQ10 (mcg/g)
Beef Heart 113
Sardines 64
Mackerel 43
Beef Liver 39
Beef 31-37
Pork 24-41
Pork Liver 23
Chicken 14-21
Tuna 16
Lard 10
Butter 7
Eggs 1-4

Heart (contained in Livewurst) is the highest natural food source of CoQ10 you can get. Liver has it as well, but is dwarfed in comparison by heart. I am not sure Liver is enough to get the CoQ10 you need, hence why I like Heart ( contained in Liverwurst).

@Hans - what brand of MB do you use?

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

Okay... So maybe some MB and Progesterone. Hmm. I guess the best way to test these it to make a shopping list and one-by-one try them out.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will provide updates in this thread if I have any to share.

Thanks again @Hans!

@Cirion

Nice. I don't know if I can find liverwurst at the supermarkets near my home, but I'll look for it and see what I can find.

Thanks for the tip.

Cirion

Jzeno, I buy them online from that website (I should add, I do not get royalties for recommending their site lol, but I do like their liverwurst). It's expensive, but high quality grass-fed meat so it's worth it to me. I only go through a pound a week anyway, so it lasts me a while.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Cirion

Oh, nice. Maybe I'll give that a shot, then. I think liverwurst sounds like a good thing to try just for the sake of trying it itself.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Cirion

Found liverwurst at the supermarket. Had a bunch of stuff in it and it was all pork, too. Will definitely buy a order from these guys and give it a whirl.

Thank you for sharing

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

In your post on your website, when discussing Thyroid hormones, you recommend TyroMax which is derived from natural desiccated thyroid (NDT). Do you have an opinion on synthetic thyroid hormone versus NDT? I am currently not taking any thyroid hormones. My thinking is to take the synthetic stuff to get the right ratio of T3:T4. Would you recommend that?

TyroMix: TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

In your post on your website, when discussing Thyroid hormones, you recommend TyroMax which is derived from natural desiccated thyroid (NDT). Do you have an opinion on synthetic thyroid hormone versus NDT? I am currently not taking any thyroid hormones. My thinking is to take the synthetic stuff to get the right ratio of T3:T4. Would you recommend that?

TyroMix: TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Thanks for sharing your opinion
You can try it. Some people do better with the natural one and others with the synthetic one, so you can maybe try out the tyromix and see how you feel. I would recommend to start with small doses and take only as needed.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

I wanted to ask about salt.

Do you pay attention to salt?

I think I'm getting not enough salt. Right now, I'm getting about 4.3 g of salt from food per day. I do add a tiny bit of salt to my potatoes, but not much. So, 4.3 g / d roughly.

I've been reading on salt lately and it seems like it's important that I raise the amount of salt I'm getting per day based on what I've been reading around on here.

Curious to know how much important you put on salt ('yes, it's important', or 'no, it's not important and I don't pay attention to how much I get') and what you shoot for for daily intake.

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals