Hello Peat People

OP
PhilParma

PhilParma

Update
The main changes that I've consistently made since beginning to do Peat stuff:
- Minimize PUFA (nearly always under 10g per day, usually under 5g). Cut out fish oil completely.
- Increase sugar--from actively avoiding it, to getting 150-300g per day.
- Gelatin, up to 50g. Haven't noticed any directly attributable effects, positive or negative, which is good.

My seborrheic dermatitis has come back. I've found that it can be somewhat controlled via a combination of topical and oral VitA Retinol. But, too much VitA destroys my libido. I feel like my thyroid is in a precarious place. I sleep heavily and too much. Getting up in the morning feels like climbing a mountain. This has gotten worse since I started Peating. My life has stalled because I regularly sleep 10-12 hours. It's too sad to talk about. I have no energy, motivation, drive, or any other synonym for those terms. I really never have, but it's just at an all time low right now. Picture the most pathetic zombified 20-something you can imagine, and that's me. Resting pulse is always measured at 55-65bpm, which I assume is horrendous through the Peat Prism.

The only thing left that I can think of to try is thyroid supplementation. Calcium in the 3g range made my fingers twitch, sodium in the 4g range made my face puff up like the Elephant Man, aspirin and coffee up to the point of acute anxiety/nausea aren't real solutions. Someone please give me some practical reading material on supplemental thyroid so that I can try it on my own without any ******* doctors.

I've tried nearly every dumbass supplement under the sun, but for some reason I'm nervous about thyroid. I'm imagining ordering some freaky deeky stuff from Mexico and it giving me a heart attack. But then again, I'm ignorant.

Thanks to anyone who even bothered to read.

OP
PhilParma

PhilParma

@PhilParma
@KnowledgeSeeker

Improvements of your dermatitis?

It has improved, but I don't know why. About a year ago I was experimenting with 11-keto DHT and had a massive seb derm outbreak. Now, if I dose even a small amount of pregnenolone, it seems to make my seb derm worse. I apply Apple Cider Vinegar to problem areas as they arise, plus maybe some topical vit D before bed. As long as I stay away from steroid hormones, it doesn't seem to be a problem. I think that the problem of seb derm originates in the gut, so maybe doing the carrot salad regularly has been helping. *shrug*

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals