Accidental Peatist

Waynish

few years later, some progress

endless enemas that produced horrific worms and junk has relieved some of the gas and pressure in colon which has in turn enabled me to drive and sit with less pain and painfree at times. some of the vomiting spells i had i finall tracked down. at first i thought i was pancreatitis or bile blockage, but what i noticed is that right around the time the spells would end i would pass these chunks of rubbery stool with grooves in them. it was some kind of plaque from the small intestine. when it was loosing up it would present a partial blockage in the intestine and hence the vomiting.

i added high doses of iodine for some years which has increased or rather restored a lot of iq lost during the 'suffering years'(tm)

last year was the first year i could tolerate a lot of heat and sunbathing in over 25 years.

still stuck on the problems listed in first post but most things are somewhat better.

after being very aggressive with enemas or coffee enemas ( no it did not work on my liver like it's supposed to) and getting out some really large parasites i felt my breathing really open up. sometimes i would sweat a bit afterward and my veins would get more convex - all good signs. the problem is that this only lasts for about 1 hour or so before i revert back.

my top 3 wishes would be to restore oxygenation, put out the multiple infections in colon and restore bile. and 4th which could be the cause of all this would be get rid of all the mercury.

diet is still peaty, i wish it could be moreso but i haven't found a good way to get a lot salt down yet. i limit animal protein because it makes me fat but at the same time crave it. travelling is not so stressful now as i can just shop at normal grocery stores.
It is good you have a feel for the liver being blocked. Go to some TCM pulse readers and they should diagnose you with some liver-centric blockage (excess or difficiency usually). Use their herbs as much as you can and it should be a quicker and surer path forward.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals