How To Get Ahold Of Low Dose Pure Dht

Cirion

Why raw eggs over cooked? And that many eggs is not a concern PUFA-wise? 18 eggs is what, close to 15g of PUFA? Do you just dose vitamin E high to reduce the damage from the PUFA?

Ulysses

Why raw eggs over cooked? And that many eggs is not a concern PUFA-wise? 18 eggs is what, close to 15g of PUFA? Do you just dose vitamin E high to reduce the damage from the PUFA?
From what I remember, raw eggs have lower protein availability, but higher cholesterol availability. Eating the yolks raw can be a serious boon to steroid/hormone health

Cirion

So maybe something like the "egg nog" concoction this person had success with here?

Weight Gain. BUT Inches Lost! FINALLY!

4. Raw egg yolks rather than cooked egg yolks or full eggs. Cooked was just too hard to digest for me. I take "eggnog" drinks 2 or 3 times per day. 2 yolks(grass fed eggs), 1.5 cups nonfat milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup or table sugar, 1 tbsp granulated fructose.

Are you keeping the whole egg or just the yolks?

Ulysses

So maybe something like the "egg nog" concoction this person had success with here?

Weight Gain. BUT Inches Lost! FINALLY!

4. Raw egg yolks rather than cooked egg yolks or full eggs. Cooked was just too hard to digest for me. I take "eggnog" drinks 2 or 3 times per day. 2 yolks(grass fed eggs), 1.5 cups nonfat milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup or table sugar, 1 tbsp granulated fructose.

Are you keeping the whole egg or just the yolks?
Me personally? Back in my bodybuilding days, I would just crack two or three of them into my recovery shakes... but I think there are good arguments for removing the whites, especially if they aren’t cooked, because then the protein, the only really good part of the white, is (mostly) not in a usable form anyways:

Digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein in humans as assessed by stable isotope techniques. - PubMed - NCBI

I’m guessing that for people with sensitive digestion, removing the whites would be better

Jsaute21

I think it has quicker onset of mental benefits but largely the same effects on physique if androsterone is taken in doses say twice higher than DHT. However, after a day or two androsterone seems to achieve largely the same effects and I think androsterone actually leads to DHT build up not only as a precursor but because androsterone competes with DHT for the enzyme 3a-HSD (which degrades DHT). So, by taking androsterone not only does it raise DHT as a precursor but also by preventing DHT degradation by 3a-HSD.
Kind of an annoying/loaded question but genuinely curious due to Peat having conservative views on the subject - do you think there are risks taking a downstream hormone like androsterone? I know the benefits are very legitimate i just fear it is more risky than pregnenolne or t3 potentially. Wanted to get your thoughts on the topic, though it has been discussed indirectly on here before.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kind of an annoying/loaded question but genuinely curious due to Peat having conservative views on the subject - do you think there are risks taking a downstream hormone like androsterone? I know the benefits are very legitimate i just fear it is more risky than pregnenolne or t3 potentially. Wanted to get your thoughts on the topic, though it has been discussed indirectly on here before.

If Peat is OK with using T and DHT then I do not see why androsterone would be a problem. The more downstream a steroid is the more risk of creating imbalance but for some people pregnenolone/DHEA/thyroid can only do so much. If androgens are too low or a person has a serious conditions sometimes the potent downstream steroids are the only viable option.
Not long ago, I received 2 reports from people with liver issues. One was a chronic alcoholic and the other one with "viral" hepatitis. Both would get knocked out from even a single drink and could not go for more than an hour without eating. A week on 10mg androsterone apparently changed their lives dramatically for the better, possibly by helping liver recovery and/or suppressing estrogen. Neither one found much benefit from pregnenolone/DHEA, and progesterone made them even more tired. Speaking of which, some people reported feeling nothing from progesterone even at very high doses and Peat opined that this is due to too high estrogen and poor liver function. For comparison, I have not yet received a report from anybody saying they do not feel much from androsterone. So, it seems to be doing things for people that sometimes even progesterone can't, with the tradeoff of higher risk of creating imbalance.

Last edited:

Jsaute21

If Peat is OK with using T and DHT then I do not see why androsterone would be a problem. The more downstream a steroid is the more risk of creating imbalance but for some people pregnenolone/DHEA/thyroid can only do so much. If androgens are too low or a person has a serious conditions sometimes the potent downstream steroids are the only viable option.
Not long ago, I received 2 reports from people with liver issues. One was a chronic alcoholic and the other one with "viral" hepatitis. Both would get knocked out from even a single drink and could not go for more than an hour without eating. A week on 10mg androsterone apparently changed their lives dramatically for the better, possibly by helping liver recovery and/or suppressing estrogen. Neither one found much benefit from pregnenolone/DHEA, and progesterone made them even more tired. Speaking of which, some people reported feeling nothing from progesterone even at very high doses and Peat opined that this is due to too high estrogen and poor liver function. For comparison, I have not yet received a report from anybody saying they do not feel much from androsterone. So, it seems to be doing things for people that sometimes even progesterone can't, with the tradeoff of higher risk of creating imbalance.
Interesting. Thanks.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Is is dose dependent how much andro increases ar? Is it mostly increased in brain or in tissues? 3-4 mgs daily seem good for ar increase but with out too much of an estrogen decrease as well . The body needs some cortisol and estrogen

OP
Cameron

Cameron

My eggs are pastured and soy free local farm so pufa is lower I use vitamin e in estroban to be safe with any pufa that may creep itself in to my life adding raw eggs has been beneficial for strength no doubt and digestion

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is is dose dependent how much andro increases ar? Is it mostly increased in brain or in tissues? 3-4 mgs daily seem good for ar increase but with out too much of an estrogen decrease as well . The body needs some cortisol and estrogen

I think androsterone is best used with something like Pansterone or CortiNon to offset the risks of causing an imbalance. Androsterone is considered a "strong" steroid and very downstream so it should be combined with upstream ones, as I just explained in this post below.
A Weekly Dose Of Androgenic Steroids Affect Memory, Anxiety And Social Interaction In Rats

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I think androsterone is best used with something like Pansterone or CortiNon to offset the risks of causing an imbalance. Androsterone is considered a "strong" steroid and very downstream so it should be combined with upstream ones, as I just explained in this post below.
A Weekly Dose Of Androgenic Steroids Affect Memory, Anxiety And Social Interaction In Rats
Yeah I was thinking to add 5 mgs of preg because my last labs everything was normal but preg was low but that was a couple years ago at 21 and before I found Pete. doing new labs soon but regardless preg seems great

Cirion

My eggs are pastured and soy free local farm so pufa is lower I use vitamin e in estroban to be safe with any pufa that may creep itself in to my life adding raw eggs has been beneficial for strength no doubt and digestion

Thanks for the info. That's basically what I figured. I've always fought an internal battle in my head about the huge potential benefit of eggs vs the drawbacks (PUFA) but I always seem to think the net is a positive because it is such a superfood with cholesterol & you can always just supplement vitamin E (like you're doing) if you're really worried about the PUFA.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Thanks for the info. That's basically what I figured. I've always fought an internal battle in my head about the huge potential benefit of eggs vs the drawbacks (PUFA) but I always seem to think the net is a positive because it is such a superfood with cholesterol & you can always just supplement vitamin E (like you're doing) if you're really worried about the PUFA.
Plus it’s raw and no oxidation from the Little pufa that is in it from cooking an egg. That’s the real additional danger of pufa is high heat no matter what there will be unsaturated fat in a diet. As ray said life is problematic

ddjd

Wonder the most effective way to increase StAR is? In humans lol
@Hans has got some good articles that refer to StAR

apparantly Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) can also do it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals