Our Children's Future Education Values ¨¨ Strictly For Fun

burtlancast

Aren't our children lucky or what? Lol Lol

CLASH

@burtlancast
I graduated in 2017 from college, while in school I had classes where I had to calculate my privledge and state my gender pronouns.... I was penalized in class one day for participation grade for criticizing the idea of gender pronouns as they are being used today and also implying that the trans movement might have elements of physiologic mental disorder.... Although exxagerated this video isnt too far off. I was forced to take this specific class i’m referring to as opposed to a 500 level statistics course to complete my second degree in psych. Needless to say I’m still 3 credits short of my psych degree. This class was required for my nursing degree, which for the most part has nothing to do with any of those things, esepcially in clinical practice. Modern education is piss poor, and many of the students are wholly unintelligent in my experience with no ability to reason or think for themselves, they can only memorize and regurgitate. Some of the most cookie cutter, logicless writing I have every seen came out of college seniors at the top of thier class. This was at a top 40 university in the US...

Waynish

@burtlancast
I graduated in 2017 from college, while in school I had classes where I had to calculate my privledge and state my gender pronouns.... I was penalized in class one day for participation grade for criticizing the idea of gender pronouns as they are being used today and also implying that the trans movement might have elements of physiologic mental disorder.... Although exxagerated this video isnt too far off. I was forced to take this specific class i’m referring to as opposed to a 500 level statistics course to complete my second degree in psych. Needless to say I’m still 3 credits short of my psych degree. This class was required for my nursing degree, which for the most part has nothing to do with any of those things, esepcially in clinical practice. Modern education is piss poor, and many of the students are wholly unintelligent in my experience with no ability to reason or think for themselves, they can only memorize and regurgitate. Some of the most cookie cutter, logicless writing I have every seen came out of college seniors at the top of thier class. This was at a top 40 university in the US...

Stop playing their game. Don't give them money for propaganda so that you can make money too... You will just end up working below them in their system. What makes you think everything will be jolly once you get their stamp of approval? Become an entrepreneur in whatever space you want - and if you can't, then become an apprentice first.

@burtlancast

Maybe in the US. Probably related to the type of degree you went for, too.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Today's youth is exposed 24/24 hours to the internet; which we never had in my days.

It came out of nowhere around 1995.

If you had told me when i was 21 that in my senior years i would spend my leisure time in front of a computer screen and read books online, i would have laughed at your face.

Now i don't see how i could live/survive without it.

Regina

I just came from a lecture by architect, Takaharu Tezuka. He built a kindergarten wherein the design itself is a microcosm requiring no rules. The children are free to explore and interact in any way they choose. In his lecture tonight, he expanded further on his philosophy:

Arrade

I just came from a lecture by architect, Takaharu Tezuka. He built a kindergarten wherein the design itself is a microcosm requiring no rules. The children are free to explore and interact in any way they choose. In his lecture tonight, he expanded further on his philosophy:

I really want to move out of the US

Regina

I really want to move out of the US
I want to live at that kindergarten. ;-)
Tonight, someone asked him about how he designs for adults. He said there is no difference between children and adults. We only think there is because typically we ruin adults.

Arrade

I want to live at that kindergarten. ;-)
Tonight, someone asked him about how he designs for adults. He said there is no difference between children and adults. We only think there is because typically we ruin adults.
Amen.

Runenight201

Cool concept. The more children move, the better they learn, the better their brain develops. Wonder if anything school like that would be accepted in the US

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals