Possible Autism Cure - Heavy Metals Detox?

Andreib

Dear forum,
Just thought I would share some notes that I took while studying Andrew Cutler / Amy Yasko - the two best experts on heavy metals and their elimination, who both claim that it helps a lot with autism!
Below are the attached files that you can download and read.
Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• List Of All Chelators.docx
    78.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Methylation Theory.docx
    748.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Chelation Theory.docx
    28.2 KB · Views: 34

olive

Not completely relevant but sulforaphane has been shown to be really effective at treating autism.

Also some of the chelators on that list can be dangerous. I’d avoid ALA and R-ALA at almost any cost.

OP
A

Andreib

Great response! The only problem with sulforaphane might be with it re-mobilizing metals since I don't think its a strong binding agent, like most greens. I may be wrong though :)
As of ALA, you have to be careful and follow Andy Cutlers protocol if you decided on taking it. I believe in his protocol it is only introduced 6 months into the treatment, and in combination with a strong binding agent dpsm. And only in small doses, too... watching ones condition and adjusting the dosage is very important...oh and never start it unless all the amalgams are removed from your mouth!
My preference, of course, goes towards OSR#1 / BDTH chelator.... Too bad it has been banned, so I can't try it, but based on others reviews of it, it helped with autism better than anything :)