Stem Cells To Regrow Missing Teeth

Hello :)
Would you subject yourself to a stem cell treatment in order to regrow missing teeth? Are there any safety issues to be aware of? I decided I don't want a dental implant, since they have been associated with diseases of the bone where it is inserted. And also, an implant doesn't move like a real tooth, so if I ever want to move my teeth, I'm not gonna be able to. So, the most ideal way to replace a missing tooth would be, in my opinion, to regrow another one on. What is your take on this subject? Have you ever done such a treatment?

burtlancast

What use is there to regrow teeths if we can't even prevent them getting cavities in the first place ?

The same thing will happen allover again.

OP
R
Hi! Thanks for replying!

I have never had many cavities, although my dental hygiene wasn't good until a couple of years ago. Now that I rinse after drinking or eating anything, my teeth have definitely improved in appearance. Their appearance has improved with the fat soluble vitamins as well. Flossing is also very important in my experience.
The reason why I lost a teeth was because it didn't come down and it was too far into the palate, so I had to unfortunately extract it. So I'm sure that, if another tooth grew in my mouth to replace the extracted one, I would take good care of it :)

paymanz

What use is there to regrow teeths if we can't even prevent them getting cavities in the first place ?

The same thing will happen allover again.
it takes at least a few years for that to happen lol

and also if you control inflammation and endotoxins cavities happen very less often.

paymanz

im very interest in any operation that can regrow teeths.how much it cost?is this on the market?i dont think so.

ultrasound is interesting too.

smith

endotoxins
Could we just start calling it "bacteria" instead? Endotoxin comes from the constantly dying bacteria that infests everybody. Bacteria is what eats away at everyone, not inert lipopolysaccharides or whatever

paymanz

Could we just start calling it "bacteria" instead? Endotoxin comes from the constantly dying bacteria that infests everybody. Bacteria is what eats away at everyone, not inert lipopolysaccharides or whatever
:thumbsup:

And probably whatever that causes inflammation.

Low dose doxycycline improves my dental health a lot, that shows how inflammation is root cause for teeth problems.

OP
R
What treatment exactly? How strong is the association of dental implants with bone disease?
Hi!
The treatment is explained in this video:

As for the association between implants and disease, I read about it briefly, but I have anecdotal evidence from family members who didn't react well to them( btw, that doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it's still relevant). I can't remember where I read about the bone issue, but this is one of the sites I read where it is said that any metal in the mouth will be detrimental: Missing teeth? What are your options? - OraWellness .

im very interest in any operation that can regrow teeths.how much it cost?is this on the market?i dont think so.

ultrasound is interesting too.
Hi!
I don't think it's available yet. Someone in the comments said that it will go on trial next year for 3000 dollars, but they didn't post any evidence for that, so don't know if it's true. But it would be really exciting if it was !
Indeed, ultrasound also seems interesting, but for what I have read, it can't foster the growth of new teeth, it can only repair the root that is suffering resorption, but it still would be very useful for lots of people.

smith

Low dose doxycycline improves my dental health a lot, that shows how inflammation is root cause for teeth problems.
yea great option because it crosses the BBB and kills brain bacteria, right? Would be nice to have a thread on safe, systemic anti-bacterials.

paymanz

yea great option because it crosses the BBB and kills brain bacteria, right? Would be nice to have a thread on safe, systemic anti-bacterials.
The Low dose(around 30-40mg a day) doesn't have anti bacterial activity.

It is just anti-inflammatory.

tomisonbottom

And probably whatever that causes inflammation.

How long before you noticed improvement after taking doxy? What kind of improvements?

Maverick

Hi!

As for the association between implants and disease, I read about it briefly, but I have anecdotal evidence from family members who didn't react well to them( btw, that doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it's still relevant). I can't remember where I read about the bone issue, but this is one of the sites I read where it is said that any metal in the mouth will be detrimental: Missing teeth? What are your options? - OraWellness .

Hi!
I don't think it's available yet. Someone in the comments said that it will go on trial next year for 3000 dollars, but they didn't post any evidence for that, so don't know if it's true. But it would be really exciting if it was !
Indeed, ultrasound also seems interesting, but for what I have read, it can't foster the growth of new teeth, it can only repair the root that is suffering resorption, but it still would be very useful for lots of people.

Is there any update on the trial for this?

JamesGatz

Legit - my teeth started REGROWING after I started sleeping on the floor

I was abusing my teeth with gum and soda for 6 months and my teeth were chipped about 5 different places (when I say chipped - I mean CHIPPED - like LITERAL piece of the tooth broke off)

A few months sleeping on the floor and it COMPLETELY grew back - in a few months I will be able to star in Colgate commercials thats how crazy the regrowth looks

Interestingly enough there are several animal species who regrow teeth all the time

Also - the process to regrow teeth, hair, and lost limbs is the same (body redirects stem cells to that area and it grows back) with stem cell production being controlled by metabolism

If you believe you can regrow hair (I do) - then you can CERTAINLY regrow teeth or a lost limb - its just a question of your body being healthy enough and knowing where to place their stem cells

Gânico

Legit - my teeth started REGROWING after I started sleeping on the floor

I was abusing my teeth with gum and soda for 6 months and my teeth were chipped about 5 different places (when I say chipped - I mean CHIPPED - like LITERAL piece of the tooth broke off)

A few months sleeping on the floor and it COMPLETELY grew back - in a few months I will be able to star in Colgate commercials thats how crazy the regrowth looks

Interestingly enough there are several animal species who regrow teeth all the time

Also - the process to regrow teeth, hair, and lost limbs is the same (body redirects stem cells to that area and it grows back) with stem cell production being controlled by metabolism

If you believe you can regrow hair (I do) - then you can CERTAINLY regrow teeth or a lost limb - its just a question of your body being healthy enough and knowing where to place their stem cells
based floor sleeper, started 1 yr ago and never went back

Ben.

based floor sleeper, started 1 yr ago and never went back

Straight on the floor without a matress, mat , pillows or anything? What kind of floor?

Gânico

Straight on the floor without a matress, mat , pillows or anything? What kind of floor?
I don't lie down straight on the floor, hahah, i sleep on a thick organic cotton woven rug, without pillows. The kind of floor doesn't matter much unless you want to sleep directly on it.

Michael Mohn

Hi!

Hi!

I looked into stem cell based tooth regrow like 10 years ago and this researcher has already published his research and every year some news sites resell the story but nothing even close to human application has come up since. It's click bait.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals