Do I Just Suck It Up?

Terma

A high quality BCAA is probably the easiest way
Imo 2-5g doses of pure Lysine HCl are the most effective, but if you don't want to waste any time, then yeah BCAA + Lysine HCl + hydrolyzed collagen/gelatin (like guy on previous page said; covers arginine+glutamate+even some lysine) [+ some Taurine] cover the whole spectrum and are all absorbed quickly, and with sufficient carbs (glucose) are almost sure to stop hunger. Provided you're not deficient in salt or high on GABA drugs or weed or wallaby urine or whatever.

(You have to add some Tyrosine to not feel like crap from BCAAs, however; there's tons in milk but casein is the slowest digesting protein)

Last edited:
OP
teds

teds

Forum Supporter
A litre of LF milk:
C: 48
F: 10
P: 36

150g beef liver:
C: 5.4
F: 6.1
P: 30.8

12 raw oysters:
C: 6.6
F: 4.2
P: 11.8

100g Wallaby:
C: .03
F: 1.3
P: 22.1

100g shelled Prawns:
C: 0
F: .06
P: 20.5

2 eggs raw:
C:0
F: 10
P: 12g

100g LF cheese:
C: 1
F: 24.2
P: 29.7

So- i thought I'd just ask people about the LOW FAT idea that is bantered around the forum. I'm curious how someone can eat, lets's say, 2000cal diet and stay under even 20g of fat per day.. assuming that you're getting enough protein of course. Let's say I only got my protein from the LOWEST sources of fat in the list above.. I could eat prawns and wallaby as my protein source.. lets say I wanted to get 150g of protein per day I could do that quickly and easily with these 2 sources without getting much fat.. that's assuming, of course, that you're not cooking it in any fat.. both of these could be cooked on the BBQ w very little to no fat..
Then, of course, I wouldn't be getting liver or dairy or eggs or oysters...

I've seen some pretty low fat yoghurts.. I can only really eat about 200g per week before I start to get pimples.. though I do LOVE yoghurt.. apparently my body doesn't..

The wallaby is a muscle meat and so eating large quantities of that isn't ideal..

Are people eating just tons of gelatin and counting it as a complete protein??

Thanks for all your help so far.. I'm trying to alter a few things and checking temps as well as, obviously, feeling the hunger thing.. :)

biffbelvin

I'm curious how someone can eat, lets's say, 2000cal diet and stay under even 20g of fat per day.. assuming that you're getting enough protein of course.
  • Milk needs to be skim
  • Egg yolks limited to 1 per day
  • Protein sources restricted to extremely lean cuts (probably need to supplement collagen/gelatin here)
  • No free oils
  • No grains such as oats
It's possible to do, it's just incredibly restrictive.

As others have mentioned Nathan Hatch's **** Portion control has some guidance on this. It's worth pointing out that he himself does not recommend low fat diets on the long term. Perhaps you could try a very low fat diet for a couple of weeks at a time and see if you can get some staggered weight loss.

A lot of people on this forum talk about restricting exercise. I just wanted to chime in and say that daily exercise has done nothing but good for me. I do however moderate intensity through my breathing. If i'm struggling to maintain nasal breathing I'll step it down a notch. In addition to this, I would not exceed 2 hours in one day.

Back
Top Bottom