Let's Talk Libido: What's Your Experience?

Thanks... sorry for the million questions but a lot of what you have said is resonating with me and I like to learn and apply principles...

What if I feel like I'm compromised though gut wise? I have chronic bloat basically 24/7 and it's really annoying ,trying to fix it, I'm worried about obesity, have gained a lot of weight with the increased calories, but don't want to purposefully restrict calories if I can avoid it. I feel like this is a sign I have lots of endotoxin / serotonin in the gut chronically.

I've currently tried some things already to fix the bloat with limited success, such as constant apple cider vinegar dosing at many meals, lemon/lime drinks, generous helping of salt...

Perfect timing, as I'm literally going to the grocery as we speak, to pick up things.

Interesting post on digestion times. I will have to study it in more detail later.
Brain fog is a sign of excess serotonin from tryptophan metabolites.
If your gut is more permeable than normal you will notice inflammation, bloating is not necessarily from toxins.
Bloating is bad digestion -> bad food combinations /excessive amounts -> pancreas /gal bladder not able to keep up.
You could try re-teaching your gut to digest properly by separating carbs from proteins and so de-stress the pancreas.
Low fat with starch en veggies. Protein with veggies. separate fruit.
But this will increase increase insuline and tryptophan metabolites though. so use spices that regulate bloodsugar.
And take niacinamide and b6 against tryptophan.

Only 6g of fat per meal? 125g protein? 200-300g carbs? That's like how much starving kids in Africa get lol. I need *at least* 3000-3500 calories often way more (upwards of 5000) to feel satisfied. I have had days where I stopped after 4000 because I felt like "I had too much" and I often wake up hungry AF in the middle of the night even then. How does one untrain from that much fat if you need that many calories to function?

I've done both a low carb and low fat diet before - I literally almost starved to death (got down to 3-4% body fat) lol.

I bet once your thyroid is optimized you can get by with less, but I never see myself having less than around 3-3.5k a day even then. I'm still unhealthy which tends to make me need more calories to feel remotely well. Symptoms like learned helplessness and whatnot creep up quite quickly if my calorie are too low.

Probably you like stimulants and are an emotional eater, this increases need for calories ofcourse.
less is more.

Cirion

I used to be a stimulus addict. I have been trying to tone this down. Historically, I have been into weightlifting with high intensity, and abusing caffeine. I have since drastically reduced my weightlifting exercise intensity, and have very little caffeine now, the only caffeine I get being in the one cup of coffee I brew and some chocolate now and then.

I've always had a crazy high metabolism my whole life honestly though. My weight is actually mostly stabilized now at 215 lb with 4000-5000 calories a day.

If I am going to try to get everything under control, what do you suggest I do whenever I get hunger pangs? Historically what I do typically is go for something with protein and fats to get satisfied. Unfortunately this happens to such frequency that this is why I often get 200-250 (sometimes even 300g) protein a day. I can kinda get by if I trade some protein for fat, but that's going to increase fat even more than it is now. I can't get rid of both protein and fat, carbs do not satisfy me. I am always hungry if I try to get my calories exclusively from carbs, I did 1200g carbs one day when I was trying a 80-90% carb split lol. I don't understand though why I'm always hungry even with an overloaded/bloated stomach... you'd think this would decrease my appetite.

If fats are indeed in the stomach for 8 hrs, maybe the best thing for me to do is get most or even all of my fats just before bed? To help me get through the night (fast).

Separating carbs from proteins sounds like a bad idea... that'll tank my glucose levels really badly... I don't understand the low fat with starch either. I thought RP (and most here) promote balanced meals (protein,carbs,fats). I tend to get brainfog if I don't have carbs with proteins (which validates the blood sugar dilemma).

Lots of good information but still unclear as to where I should go moving forward from here. If I eat less sure it will make me lose weight, lose bloat, but it'll also trash my hormones, which I have been fighting so hard to improve... I need to just figure out how to optimize my health for the body weight I'm at rather than restrict

Last edited:

Cirion

One other note while I'm thinking about it.

I did have a brief some what successful stint of high protein / high carb / low-zero fat. The thing that is interesting about it is that it was more than 50% calories from liquid - protein shakes, carb shakes, so very quickly and easily digestible. So I definitely do think you're right, there's something to making things as digestible as possible especially if you have pre-existing issues like myself.

I tried this again when I came upon Peat, only this time the higher protein high carb low/ zero fat was with a lot more solids, which I think is why it failed now, based upon what you've told me.

If I am going to try to get everything under control, what do you suggest I do whenever I get hunger pangs?

If fats are indeed in the stomach for 8 hrs, maybe the best thing for me to do is get most or even all of my fats just before bed? To help me get through the night (fast).

Separating carbs from proteins sounds like a bad idea... that'll tank my glucose levels really badly... I don't understand the low fat with starch either. I thought RP (and most here) promote balanced meals (protein,carbs,fats). I tend to get brainfog if I don't have carbs with proteins (which validates the blood sugar dilemma).

Lots of good information but still unclear as to where I should go moving forward from here. If I eat less sure it will make me lose weight, lose bloat, but it'll also trash my hormones, which I have been fighting so hard to improve... I need to just figure out how to optimize my health for the body weight I'm at rather than restrict

This is not RP indeed, this is more Ayurvedic practice.

learn how to Fast intermittently for 12 hours and activate autophagy for a few days.

first, try to eat nothing until 11-12 pm or else dont eat solid in the morning;
-suppress appetite with cup of tea (or coffee) with teaspoon coconut oil / butter, no sugar calories.
-repeat if getting hungry. try to reach 11-12 pm, then eat solid food. that digests in 3-4 hours.
-try to stop eating after 8-10pm, sleep early, fast overnight.
-next day try to fast longer without eating, do the tea thing again to suppress appetite.

this will teach you how to fast from 8pm till 12pm And you will loose weight, and fight inflammation.
in the mean time you are teaching the body how to use the free amino acid pool instead of relying on protein from food.
and eating nothing will activate so called autophagy to use protein from destroyed cell organelles for new cell formation instead of protein from food.
Also the livers glycogen stores will be depleted
this helps with resetting the desire of intake of necessary food.

Ayurvedic teaches how to heal your digestive organs with food combining.

When carbohydrates are consumed with proteins they inhibit the secretion of stomach acid, or inhibit the ability of the stomach juices to properly act upon the proteins, which are mixed up with carbohydrate. In some people this may delay stomach emptying and prolong intestinal transit time, resulting in the bacterial fermentation of the carbohydrates, and the release of gas. This leads to stomach bloating,
Now if you want to fix bloating and also prevent pancreatic cancer, you should do this for a while until you improved digestion.this means, making the food easy to digest for the pancreas (and gal bladder -lower fat intake)

- eat your sugar and carbs (fibers), starch with saturated fat, and neutral veggies (spices) together in one meal;
- eat your protein and fats and veggies together in another meal with 'anti-diabetic' spices such as cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and cumin. 'antidiabetic' / fibers = bloodsugar regulating

edits -bold

for further questions, please PM

Last edited:
OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

The myth of free testosterone and sex hormone binding
I read this article, interesting.

The thing is I still have in range SHBG at 44.2 nmol/L, where talking about only a -10 points difference from pre Peat here. I mean the standard lab range is 10-60 nmol/L on my previous tests in the last couple years. On this last labs I did the reference range now says 32-128 nmol/L, which is super confusing.

According to above article it says I should be looking at Total Testosterone instead, which is fine I always do in combination with free T. The thing is I have plenty of Total T also so no problemo there. I don't see that as a problem as in the past testosterone levels used to be even higher than this on average and I am just in the high end average here.

Population-Level Decline in Serum Testosterone Levels in American Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic
https://www.healio.com/endocrinolog...ional-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

I now after going Peat lift more weights, I do martial arts, I get lots of sun. I am not really surprised about my higher T numbers.

Anyway, I have been doing 6.6mg progesterone topical the last 3 days. Something has happened with my morning wood, it's very intense and long-lasting. If I do not get up from bed after waking up it seems to persist very long, much different from before. I'm pretty sure something is happening already.

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

This is an interesting thread on men and progesterone: Progesterone: The forgotten male hormone - MASS BodyBuilding's BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS FORUM. Advanced Techniques. Pro Tips & Insights. The Best Advice.

I researched more also and there is some mentioning that an over 200:1 progesterone to estrogen ratio is good to shoot for in women, and many feel better up in the 500:1 range. Peat recommends 100:1 for fertility in women, minimum 50:1.

I am at 8:1 prog to estrogen ratio.... Looks pretty bad, but there are no good numbers to shoot for for men out there.

If I was the average of the normal ranges for progesterone in men mentioned on this forum 0.27-0.92 ng/mL - in other words 0,595 - Then my ratio would be like 23:1 prog to estrogen, which is a very big difference compared to what I have now. Not to mention I often see guys with prog levels higher than that.

Progesterone <0.5 ng/ml [range < 1.6 ng/ml] Sonora Quest
NORMAL MALE PROGESTERONE LEVELS: Progesterone 0.0 - 1.2 ng/ml LabCorp

Progesterone in men is such a confusing subject, why is nobody researching this more?!

All I found was this but the video is taken down:
Eye Opener: Progesterone Therapy in Men

GS02a - Eye Opener: Progesterone Therapy in Men
Conference: A4M Las Vegas 2006
Speaker: Thierry Hertoghe, MD
Date/Time: December 9, 2006 7:00 am - 4:10 pm
Length: 38m 22s - 158 Slides
===================================================

Progesterone theraphy in men.
By Thierry Herthoge, MD

About giving progesterone to men.

Progesterone amount in men is
7x lower than testosterone
more than DHT
more that estrodial and estrone
10x more than melatonin
many more times more than FreeT4

quantity of progesterone than men have is the same as in women during half of their reproductive life (same as during folicular phase, first phase of cycle). During that (folicular phase) progesterone in men and women comes from adrenal glands only. In second part of woman's cycle additional progesterone is made by ovary.

Last edited:
OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Found this very interesting article also: Low libido

One paper states...

"although a critical level of androgen is functionally available at receptor sites, there appears to be little correlation between plasma testosterone levels and sexual behavior. Both impotent men and hypersexuals may have concentrations within normal range and considerably elevated endogenous testosterone concentrations in a small group of impotent males. Thus, it may turn out that the significance of testosterone in determining libido and potency has been overstated. According to Cooper, as long as a "physiological" minimum is available, the hormone may merely be one of a number of interdependent neurotransmitters, which modulate sexual and reproductive functions. The importance of testosterone for central sexual function such as libido or whether it also has an effect on the end orgasm tissues in the penis is still debated."

The paper ends by saying...

"Progesterone deserves an established multifunctional role on male sexual behavior and thus, may in the future, lead to the development of additional treatments for erectile dysfunction."

A paper on women says...

"It has been proposed that low sexual desire and sexual dysfunction are associated with low blood testosterone levels in women. However, evidence to support this is lacking."

The paper concludes with...

"No single androgen level is predictive of low female sexual function, and the majority of women with low dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate levels did not have low sexual function."

Also here are more good stuff:

In male rats peak progesterone levels coincide with the onset of darkness, a time when typical sexual activity is most intense. Peak levels are greater than five times the nadir levels. Another interesting finding was a decrease in testosterone levels during the evening.

Another study found that sleep-deprived rats had significantly lower testosterone levels but a high frequency of erections. They found that high levels of progesterone reflected the erection pattern. Sleep apnea is strongly associated with erectile dysfunction, there appears a possibility that progesterone could help reverse this.

A further study found that supplementing progesterone in castrated male rats initiated full sexual behaviour, even in the absence of other gonadal steroids. The study found that testosterone alone did not completely restore typical sexual responses in all males unless progesterone levels were high.

Another study found that...

"100 mg/day of progesterone induced the highest proportion of rats displaying penile erection, and restored the frequency of penile erection observed in noncastrated sleep deprived rats."

Oestradiol treatment had no effect.

There's strong evidence that dopamine plays a significant role. Progesterone receptors (PR) act as transcriptional mediators for dopamine, as well as for progesterone. In other words, PR's are needed by dopamine to induce sexual behaviour in both male and female mice.

The most common male sexual dysfunction is premature ejaculation. Dopamine not only facilitates male sexual behaviour, including sexual motivation, arousal and penile erection, but also controls ejaculation.

In Parkinson's disease, where the dopamine pathway has become dysfunctional, the use of dopamine agonists by young men leads to hypersexuality (Bromocriptine etc).

-Why are you taking that herb "Butea Superba" looks andro/estrogenic, this could be a factor for hormonal unbalance?
I would drop this, this contains Sterols, that catch and displace DHT from SHBG.
And a PDE5 inhibitor that increases the erectile function.

-Your progesterone is low, but you take Pansteron, were is it all going? to 5a-DHP, AlloPreg?

If you introduce one 5AR inhibitor this will calm down Progesterone -> 5a-DHP -> alloPreg conversions, resulting in more Prog. What you think? Try some zinc?

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Butea Superba was an experiment, the closest thing you get to increasing DHT without actually taking any hormone such as DHT directly. I've taken it before, I had the issues before taking it and it did not change anything. Clearly, I have plenty of DHT so there was no point to take it but I did not know that before the test.

Like I already said I have stopped taking few of those supplements including Pansteron since the effects from it did not last. Pregnenolone also tend to overstimulate me if I take too much.

I don't think it is a good approach to try to inhibit DHT, I think my levels are normal same as my total T levels. The average lab ranges nowadays are not accurate, much lower than what can be considered optimal. Better to correct the reason why progesterone is not being produced or increase progesterone which will lower DHT anyway if its needed. I've tried Zinc before, did nothing at 50-100mg daily, I've had my zinc levels tested also, came back normal.

2 weeks of 4 drops Progestene per day did not produce much results libido wise. I stopped this a few days ago.

I have been starting Cynomel T3, 1/8 x3 per day and starting to see obvious improvements. Libido is improved, some spontaneous semi erections, harder morning wood. I also feel much more confident, relaxed and even walk and have better posture.

I'm on day 4 and will be increasing the dosage after about a week, I'm looking for a response in my temps but I am still only at about 36.5 Celsius on this dosage tops, no increase in heart rate either.

Ray told me that getting my T3 levels up into the higher end would help me produce progesterone and pregnenolone so I think this might be working. My issue does not seem to be androgens at all rather thyroid related in some way.

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Another week has gone by on Cynomel and thought I'd post an update, I am currently taking 12,5mcg per day.

It's been a great week, because I think this will be my cure actually.

Libido is even better now, especially in the mornings. Been dosing 1/8-2/8 before bed also. Seem to be horny on a daily basis now.

I also had some more crazy spontaneous erections that last for a long time without any stimulation, one on a public train from just IM with a girl I've been dating. Not very good timing haha! No touching involved or pictures as a trigger, I have not experienced this since I was back in high school. Needless to say, I am very happy about the progress lol.

One thing that disturbs me though is that my resting heart rate has gone DOWN since I started Cynomel. I'm now at 58-60 bpm on average, a drop of 5-8 bpm from before in the last 2 weeks.

This is what my Fitbit Charge 2 tracker has been logging as resting heart rate. During the day though I tend to be in the 75-87 bmp range while sedentary and working.

I have been restricting calories a bit to lose some fat the last 4 weeks so might be related to that, I have lost a good amount and still kept muscle mass so that's great. (been taking pictures to compare).

I am now contemplating if I have been running on stress hormones for a long time and the T3 have just managed to bring it down which is why I am seeing this drop in heart rate. It would sure explain my persistent hair loss issues that have still been growing worse over the past 6 months even though I have been Peating.

What do you guys think?

vulture

G
Another week has gone by on Cynomel and thought I'd post an update, I am currently taking 12,5mcg per day.

It's been a great week, because I think this will be my cure actually.

Libido is even better now, especially in the mornings. Been dosing 1/8-2/8 before bed also. Seem to be horny on a daily basis now.

I also had some more crazy spontaneous erections that last for a long time without any stimulation, one on a public train from just IM with a girl I've been dating. Not very good timing haha! No touching involved or pictures as a trigger, I have not experienced this since I was back in high school. Needless to say, I am very happy about the progress lol.

One thing that disturbs me though is that my resting heart rate has gone DOWN since I started Cynomel. I'm now at 58-60 bpm on average, a drop of 5-8 bpm from before in the last 2 weeks.

This is what my Fitbit Charge 2 tracker has been logging as resting heart rate. During the day though I tend to be in the 75-87 bmp range while sedentary and working.

I have been restricting calories a bit to lose some fat the last 4 weeks so might be related to that, I have lost a good amount and still kept muscle mass so that's great. (been taking pictures to compare).

I am now contemplating if I have been running on stress hormones for a long time and the T3 have just managed to bring it down which is why I am seeing this drop in heart rate. It would sure explain my persistent hair loss issues that have still been growing worse over the past 6 months even though I have been Peating.

What do you guys think?
Great to see progress in you.
Was that the only relevant change in diet and supplements?

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

G

Great to see progress in you.
Was that the only relevant change in diet and supplements?

Yeah, I went back to basics and dropped most of the stuff I have been taking even a week or two before starting Cynomel, wanted to evaluate T3 on it's own.

I have only been doing per day:
  • Cynomel 12,5mcg
  • Nicotine 1-6mg (snus, prefer it to caffeine and to speed weight loss)
Minor supplementation of vitamins as:
  • Energin (4-10 drops only so small)
  • Estroban (4-8 drops, forehead and hairline for dry skin).

Diet has been much more simple because I want to lose body fat. Been running a strict -25% calorie deficit so I am amazed that I still see libido increase during that, it will probably be even better in August when I go back to a small excess in calories. Also lost 3kg last 4-6 weeks and maintained mass, seeing big changes in body comp.

Been eating almost exclusively:
  • 0,5% Milk
  • Hard Cheeses
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Orange Juice / Oranges / Marmelade
  • Dates
  • Dark Chocolate / Cocoa Powder
  • Wild game meats such as Moose
  • Liver Paté
  • Low fat fish
  • Mushrooms

I suspect my low progesterone readings are correlated to excess stress hormones and for some reason, progesterone topically or NDT did not help but T3 did. I feel so different on it.

I never really suspected cortisol much since my T was high and it is often said that cortisol should bring down T as well. Anyway, I am just speculating of course.

I think I now understand more what Danny Roddy's article on balding and Learned Helplessness means, that balding men often have like a defensive attitude. With T3 supplementation I now feel so much more social as well, open and inviting. I've become much more dominant in conversations also.

Liver paté, isnt that full of oxidized cholesterol?

edit:
Cholesterol oxidation products (oxysterols) have received considerable attention in recent years because of their biological activities associated with human diseases. The implications of adverse biological effects such as atherogenesis, cytotoxicity, mutagenesis, and carcinogenesis of oxysterols has been reviewed [8, 10]. It has been proven that oxysterols associated with lipid oxidation in meat arise from heating [9, 12], storage [9], various stages of processing, and type of meat product [7]. Moreover, cholesterol rapidly undergoes oxidation in the presence of oxygen, light, metal ions, radiation and other compounds, which could generate free radicals [13, 11, 16, 20]. During food processing and storage, polyunsaturated fatty acids tend to oxidize. Cholesterol can be oxidized as a result of the same mechanism as fatty acids. Therefore, lipid radicals formed during processing and storage of food, and also meat products, can accelerate formation of oxysterols [2, 15].

Despite the widespread existence of oxysterols in foods and their adverse effect on health, little work has been done on meat products. Particularly in liver pate type sausages the presence of oxysterols has not been investigated.

Therefore the objective of this study was to determine the effect of storage time on cholesterol level and process of lipid oxidation in liver pate type sausage.

EFFECT OF STORAGE ON OXIDATION OF CHOLESTEROL AND LIPIDS IN LIVER PATE TYPE SAUSAGE
see:
Table 1. The effect of storage (at 4°C) on some indicators of lipid oxidative and hydrolytic changes in liver pate type sausage.

in comparison with:
Cholesterol Oxidation: Presence of 7-ketocholesterol in Different Food Products

Edit 2: Special video:
how to reduce cholesterol oxidationhttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889157500909013

Last edited:
OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Thanks nice info, it's far from ideal for sure, but I am visiting my home country (Sweden) until August and these are some of my favourite foods that I can only get here, Moose meat and liver paté (lever pastej as we call it), so will go all in haha. That's also why I bumped up the snus intake while I am here.

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Just a minor question guys before I will do another update.

I am using an infrared thermometer that does not require to touch the skin.

When I use it on my forehead I usually get a morning temp of 96.8 F, but if I use it in my armpit same time it reads 97.52 f - what would you consider the right one?

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Update:

I stopped to use T3 for about a week because it's hot weather right now in Sweden and I've been stuffed with work and forgot to take it often, small dosing is difficult to stay consistent with.

I added the following tweaks to my routine:
  • 1 cup of strong coffee in the mornings
  • 2 Cokes in afternoon (Swedish cokes contain real sugar)
  • 10-20 drops Lapodin from @haidut (thinking that it might help with stress hormones I have now when dieting)

The interesting thing is that my temps have now been running 97.8-98.8 consistently and I never had morning temps lower than 97.7, even while running a -25% calorie deficit! I'm down another 1.5kg and those abs are starting to creep in haha.

My takeaway is that potentially Lapodin is more effective at increasing temps for me than Thyroid is. Maybe the small increased caffeine intake also plays a part with the liver. I know it has nothing to do with the weather because in Thailand which is hotter I still had low temps.

The only bad part is my libido is a bit lower than previous weeks of T3, it's hard to pinpoint if it has to do with the calorie intake or if its the potential anti-androgenic effects of the Emodin in Lapodin. I still have pretty good morning wood though and usually horny in the mornings.

I will know in mid-August when I resume maintenance calories if it's related to Lapodin or not.

Wayne J

Update:

I stopped to use T3 for about a week because it's hot weather right now in Sweden and I've been stuffed with work and forgot to take it often, small dosing is difficult to stay consistent with.
-------------

Saw your posts - was taking NDT - Nature Throid and built up to 3 grains befreo RT3 hit 15 and was advised to back off a bit. So went to the tyromix and made me feel better, but noticed the libido sux!!! Got the Prhgestrone/dhea and seems to help a little. May have to give up the thyroid meds altogether unless I can get the libido back up.
Again reading your post thread thanks for the information. Hope it's working out for you.

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

@Wayne J Yeah from my experience NDT or T4 does not help libido for me, I think it's related to RT3 but I cannot confirm since this blood test is not available in my part of the world.

On another note, I have resumed normal caloric intake for about 7 days now. I also injured my shoulder 2 weeks ago and have been unable to work out much.

It seems like I crashed my libido again from dieting and I am back at the beginning. Resting heart rate was also down all the way to 54 BPM while sleeping but been moving up a bit since resuming calories. I also think the lack of exercise keeps the heart slower since lifting revs up metabolism for 2-3 days and I've been doing it 2-3 times per week before the injury. My temps are also below 37 c now, more in the 36.6-36.7 range most of the time.

Looking back at my logged biometrics in May-June in Chronometer my libido was at is best with T3 monotherapy, no calorie deficit and average resting heart rate in the 65-70 BPM range. Heart rate and T3 seems to be the strongest predictors.

At least I have lost all that extra fat I gained going Peating for the first time and will now try to restore higher resting heart rate and temp without gaining too much fat.

I am convinced my libido issues are all connected to thyroid and metabolism and I have no real problems with androgens as these seem to run high. I have constant morning wood still.

My new routine is:
  • Cycling off nicotine because don't need for fat loss anymore.
  • 2 tbsp Gelatin before bed
  • T3 (working up to 12,5mcg per day, currently at half)
  • Black Ginger (trying this for libido and increasing metabolism)
  • Ashwagandha (will give this a shot for lowering cortisol and improving thyroid function)
  • Palm Fruit Vitamin E (dieting gave me issues with dry skin and hair, will use this to restore these issues)

Spondive

In the last five years, I have struggled with finding any reliable way to increase libido.

I had a period of estrogen dominance combined with low free T (a metric Ray does not believe in but anyway). This came with all the horrible stuff like ED, anxiety, hot flushes, no energy etc.

I managed to balance these issues out but followed up with a period of low carb that probably created new problems or made an already dysfunctional metabolism worse.

Even though I today have perfect rock solid morning wood daily, put on lots of mass since starting peat, more energy and mental stability - the one thing I have not managed to affect is my libido, which has never returned to normal levels.

My average resting heart rate is 60-70.
Waking temp probably 97.7 but usually goes up to 98.25 during the day.
30 years old, 183cm, 77kg

I've been rocking a progesterone level of 0.14-0.21 ng/mL for the last two years and I've been worrying if that is too low. Some prog supplementation before has increased libido initially but in the end, left me with numb **** syndrome. Ray did not point out my prog levels when he saw my labs either, he just recommended NDT.

I'm on 30mg NDT, Pansterone 2-4 drops per day, K2, D, E and aspirin 81-310mg daily

Initially, I got a large libido increase from Pansterone to the scrotum, but this has plateaued, unfortunately. If it would have persisted I would have considered myself cured.

I can have sex a couple of times per week no problem, no ED, but my interest is just not there and it's driving me crazy.

Also, another thing I've noticed is that since having these problems I do not get spontaneous erections anymore or erections without any form of physical stimulation.

I need to make out or some form of physical touching with women in order to get a boner, and this did not used to be the case. Just visual stimulation does not seem to cut it anymore.

A year back I tried Cialis a couple of times just for fun and it gave me lots of spontaneous erections. I do not know what to make of this though.

You guys have any experiences to share what worked for you?
In the last five years, I have struggled with finding any reliable way to increase libido.

I had a period of estrogen dominance combined with low free T (a metric Ray does not believe in but anyway). This came with all the horrible stuff like ED, anxiety, hot flushes, no energy etc.

I managed to balance these issues out but followed up with a period of low carb that probably created new problems or made an already dysfunctional metabolism worse.

Even though I today have perfect rock solid morning wood daily, put on lots of mass since starting peat, more energy and mental stability - the one thing I have not managed to affect is my libido, which has never returned to normal levels.

My average resting heart rate is 60-70.
Waking temp probably 97.7 but usually goes up to 98.25 during the day.
30 years old, 183cm, 77kg

I've been rocking a progesterone level of 0.14-0.21 ng/mL for the last two years and I've been worrying if that is too low. Some prog supplementation before has increased libido initially but in the end, left me with numb **** syndrome. Ray did not point out my prog levels when he saw my labs either, he just recommended NDT.

I'm on 30mg NDT, Pansterone 2-4 drops per day, K2, D, E and aspirin 81-310mg daily

Initially, I got a large libido increase from Pansterone to the scrotum, but this has plateaued, unfortunately. If it would have persisted I would have considered myself cured.

I can have sex a couple of times per week no problem, no ED, but my interest is just not there and it's driving me crazy.

Also, another thing I've noticed is that since having these problems I do not get spontaneous erections anymore or erections without any form of physical stimulation.

I need to make out or some form of physical touching with women in order to get a boner, and this did not used to be the case. Just visual stimulation does not seem to cut it anymore.

A year back I tried Cialis a couple of times just for fun and it gave me lots of spontaneous erections. I do not know what to make of this though.

You guys have any experiences to share what worked for you?