Bowing Drains Kidney Virilty

michael94

Much similarly to citric acid and excessive apologizing...

This is not always bad. I recently started going to aikido classes with basically no formal martial arts experience. Well one of the things they have you do a lot is bow. It is supposed to be a form of reverence ( and is in a certain way ), but really its purpose to drain kidney vrility that may get in the way of the learning process. This is inherently problematic but not unuseful, kind of like how citric acid can prevent kidney stones or offer some relief in certain instances but drains calcium and magnesium through the kidneys. Is this making sense

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

Aplogizing is in the same category, in that it is intended to avoid confrontation but can be a cowardly way of dealing with the situation... This is something I am still struggling with.

Sorry is worth less than nothing, most of the time.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Much similarly to citric acid and excessive apologizing...

This is not always bad. I recently started going to aikido classes with basically no formal martial arts experience. Well one of the things they have you do a lot is bow. It is supposed to be a form of reverence ( and is in a certain way ), but really its purpose to drain kidney vrility that may get in the way of the learning process. This is inherently problematic but not unuseful, kind of like how citric acid can prevent kidney stones or offer some relief in certain instances but drains calcium and magnesium through the kidneys. Is this making sense

Any evidence to back up your claims?

SOMO

I think any needless prostrating makes one more submissive.

This includes Catholicism and all other self-flagellating behaviors (all religions, including Buddhism. Especially Buddhism.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals