Adult Acne. What The Hell Is Wrong With People Like Me?

churchmouth

I'm finding increased pimples a day after sun / surf exposure but I am also getting a little burnt too.

Luckytype

I'm finding increased pimples a day after sun / surf exposure but I am also getting a little burnt too.
And see im not burning as far as i can tell.

My skin is light olive, would you consider your skin clear otherwise?

I swear i have read about metabolism being boosted and thats why but I cant find anything on it again. Everything says sun helps pimples lol.

Runenight201

For what it’s worth, And I’ve tried many different things now, from a matt stone dgaf diet to an all liquid peat diet to mcdougall starch solution to zero carb, that I feel best when my calories are high. My acne may not be cured, but my mood and energy are so high that I simply do not care, and I’m more focused on engaging with the world and my hobbies.

For the OP, I don’t recommend a Matt Stone dgaf diet, but I think a high calorie peat diet with lots of solid food (who cares if you eat potatoes/white rice, lots of muscle meats, eat what you crave and tastes good), can do a world of good of at least getting your energy levels and mentality up. May not do a lick for acne, but I bet you will be much happier :)

Eat nutrient dense, go with the well boiled greens, eat the fruit, eggs, cheese, meat, milk, potatoes, gelatin, coffee, ice cream have it all!!! Prepare it so it’s delicious, eat intuitively and never starve yourself. my brain sometimes tingles from lord knows what eating this way... and I feel so much better.

You think acne is the cause of your suffering, it’s not. You stress levels are probably through the roof, causing you to feel like crap all the time and place the blame on the acne. Lower your stress through peaty comfort foods, and even if you still have acne, at least you won’t care, cuz life will be good =P

EIRE24

I think something like aloe vera gel is good to apply to the skin after sun exposure to give some hydration back to the skin. It could be a case of just dehydrated skin?