Estrogen Dominance And Cervical Polyps

happycell

I'm a 44 yr old female with signs of estrogen dominance, the most recent being the growth of cervical and uterine polyps. I am concerned that these are signs of developing cancer in the future. I have been following Peat for approx. 3 years and although my thyroid has improved, tsh is at 1.3, have symptoms of thinning hair lower body temps, pulse etc. I'm concerned that by avoiding cruciferous veg to help my thyroid, I am encouraging tumour growth.
My approach is to focus on my liver to detox estrogen, especially since I work in the auto industry and am exposed to metals as I am in the body shop area which has welding.
So I guess my question is what is the best way or treat or prevent future problems. I'm starting milk thistle and dandelion, although I've read that taking too much is estrogenic. I also take tyromix, vits A d k2 e, and b., gelatin, coffee, aspirin on occasion. Natural calm(magnesium) and taurine at night. Also progest e 2nd week into my cycle but not regularly, as I don't want to mess too much with my hormones, or increase estrogenic symptoms by not taking enough.
Also concerned about insulin resistance causing the polyps, since I've increased my dairy (although organic) and sugar consumption, and reducing fiber, green leaf veg etc.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Still new at posting, not sure how this ended up in autism section.

Last edited:

Peatful

I quickly want to say make sure you are eating enough easy to digest, nutrient dense food....frequently.
So many, myself included, are use to food restriction and under eating...our bodies are starving.

Others will have much more to add I hope.
I wanted to start with that and say welcome!

OP
H

happycell

I'm a 44 yr old female with signs of estrogen dominance, the most recent being the growth of cervical and uterine polyps. I am concerned that these are signs of developing cancer in the future. I have been following Peat for approx. 3 years and although my thyroid has improved, tsh is at 1.3, have symptoms of thinning hair lower body temps, pulse etc. I'm concerned that by avoiding cruciferous veg to help my thyroid, I am encouraging tumour growth.
My approach is to focus on my liver to detox estrogen, especially since I work in the auto industry and am exposed to metals as I am in the body shop area which has welding.
So I guess my question is what is the best way or treat or prevent future problems. I'm starting milk thistle and dandelion, although I've read that taking too much is estrogenic. I also take tyromix, vits A d k2 and b., gelatin, coffee, aspirin on occasion. Natural calm(magnesium) and taurine at night. Also progest e 2nd week into my cycle but not regularly, as I don't want to mess too much with my hormones, or increase estrogenic symptoms by not taking enough.
Also concerned about insulin resistance causing the polyps, since I've increased my dairy (although organic) and sugar consumption, and reducing fiber, green leaf veg etc.
I quickly want to say make sure you are eating enough easy to digest, nutrient dense food....frequently.
So many, myself included, are use to food restriction and under eating...our bodies are starving.

Others will have much more to add I hope.
I wanted to start with that and say welcome!
h.
So I guess my question is what is the best way or treat or prevent future problems. I'm starting milk thistle and dandelion, although I've read that taking too much is estrogenic. I also take tyromix, vits A d k2 e, and b., gelatin, coffee, aspirin on occasion. Natural calm(magnesium) and taurine at night. Also progest e 2nd week into my cycle but not regularly, as I don't want to mess too much with my hormones, or increase estrogenic symptoms by not taking enough.
Still new at posting, not sure how this ended up in autism section.

OP
H

happycell

Thank you Peatful for the reply. You make a very good point on getting enough nutrition, especially since I have a physically demanding job. A good reminder to back on cronometer. Also have to get my stress and cortisol levels in check. I'm going to focus on getting enough calcium ( eggshell ) for now, mostly for tumour prevention, although getting enough Hagen das has never been a problem.
It's just frustrating to think your on the right path and then whamo uh no. But I guess that's what life is! Trial and error more error and then trial!