Sodium Thiosulfate

dadon

Peat has mentioned sodium thiosulfate in his book "generative energy" and I´ve found another quote on this forum in which he states that it has some useful effects.

Has anyone tried it?

Pointless

Yes, it seems to lower cortisol. I might try it for endotoxin. I bought the pet store brand, but you might want to get USP.

Rivka

Pointless, how do you take the Sodium Thiosulphate? I just bought some and it came in crystals.

David PS

A down-to-earth guy on YouTube recommended:
  • Mix 5 grams (or 1 teaspoon) of Sodium Thiolsulphate with 3 oz water and drink. Chase with more water if necessary.
  • Recommended to add Vitamin C to add immune support. Because it is such an effective cleaner, the user(s) must replenish their system with fermented dairy or a probiotic (recommended are full-bodied yogurts, kefir, and muszlanka).

I have never tried the stuff but I am curious.

Rivka

Thanks David. I saw that youtube video and it was interesting for sure. Just wondering if someone in his forum has any experience with taking it and what dose they use. The 1 teaspoon in 3oz seems like a lot. But I could be wrong.

Pointless

Pointless, how do you take the Sodium Thiosulphate? I just bought some and it came in crystals.

I believe Peat recommends much lower doses. Try putting one crystal in a one ounce bottle of distilled water and using 1 drop of that.

Pointless

Look for an immediate reduction in stress and maybe sleepiness to gauge effectiveness. It feels like Lapodin. You can use it topically, too.

paymanz

Anybody knows what dose ray reccommends ?!

Any experience/info to share?

Ray's quote on it?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I used to use it as a chlorine remover in my bath. Didn't know it could lower stress too! Haven't used it in a long time.

InChristAlone

I think I used like a tsp of the crystals in like half a jug of water then a capful of that in the bath. Can't remember Google might tell you.

Pointless

So, you've used it before? Did you use 1 crystal as referenced above?

I used one drop of the pet store solution. It lowers cortisol very powerfully, which is always problematic for me. Inflammatory for the gut, skin, and joints. I only used it once or twice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals