The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

x-ray peat

He claims to have built the steam-powered rocket out of scrap metal parts in his garage. The project cost around $20,000, including the purchase of a motor home off Craigslist that was converted into a ramp.
This will not end well.
I saw this movie before.

Mito

He claims to have built the steam-powered rocket out of scrap metal parts in his garage. The project cost around $20,000, including the purchase of a motor home off Craigslist that was converted into a ramp. This will not end well.
:bomb:
3D9AAF26-9915-4032-A054-2C8A2D4D8E70.jpeg

x-ray peat

Salvage 1 starring Andy Griffith. He too makes a rocket out of Junk. Cant remember what happens to him.

images

Mito

A self-taught rocket scientist who believes the Earth is flat and wants to run for California governor shot himself up about 1,875 feet in the air in his homemade rocket on Saturday.......“Am I glad I did it? Yeah. I guess. I’ll feel it in the morning. I won’t be able to get out of bed. At least I can go home and have dinner and see my cats tonight,” Hughes said after the stunt........He told a flat-Earth group last year that the project will “shut the doors on this ball Earth,” but has since backtracked on the claims that his mission will prove the Earth is flat. “Do I believe the Earth is shaped like a Frisbee? I believe it is,” he said on social media. “Do I know for sure? No. That’s why I want to go up in space.”

Self-taught rocket-maker shoots himself 1,875 feet to prove Earth is flat

The Jesuiminati are playing us like damn fiddles

If the earth is flat or a spinning ball does not matter, your horizon is always limited to the extent of your stupidity.

What is more interesting is that there seems to be more land across the poles!
So then the shape of earth is not what they tell you.

The book Worlds beyond the poles - explains that when you shoot a rocket up with a camera, you will see an upturned disc that seems global (or flat for some) but is an illusion coming per definition from the lens that is used. Continuing that when you look through a telescope you will also see a disc shape of globular illusion and are looking at the gasses, but not penetrating the gasses, therefore not able to see the surface/land beyond. Meaning that the stuff astronomers theorize is just speculation based on this illusion.
edit: And if you were to go up, it is futile, you need to go over the poles to get to new land or planets etc. and when you get there and look up you will see an atmosphere like ours, a blue sky.
Reminds me of all the edited moon photos were the black out the background.

read book here
"These pages describe the physical land routes from the Earth to every land
area of the universe about us, which is all land. Such routes extend from
beyond the North Pole and South Pole so-called “ends” of the Earth as
decreed by the theory. It will here be adequately shown that there are no
northern or southern limits to the Earth. It will thereby be shown where
movement straight ahead from the Pole points, and on the same level as
the Earth, permits of movement into celestial land areas appearing “up,” or
out from the Earth."

"...
Since December 12, 1928, U.S. Navy polar
expeditions have determined the existence of in
determinable land extentbeyond both Pole points, out of bounds of the assumed “isolated globe”
Earth as postulated by the Copernican Theory of 1543. On January 13,
1956, as this book was being prepared, a U.S. Naval air unit penetrated to
the extent of 2,300 miles beyond the assumed South Pole end of the Earth.
That flight was always over land and water and ice. For very substantial
reasons, the memorable flight received negligible press notice.

Last edited:
If the earth is flat or a spinning ball does not matter, your horizon is always limited to the extent of your stupidity.

What is more interesting is that there seems to be more land across the poles!
So then the shape of earth is not what they tell you.

The book Worlds beyond the poles - explains that when you shoot a rocket up with a camera, you will see an upturned disc that seems global (or flat for some) but is an illusion coming per definition from the lens that is used. Continuing that when you look through a telescope you will also see a disc shape of globular illusion and are looking at the gasses, but not penetrating the gasses, therefore not able to see the surface/land beyond. Meaning that the stuff astronomers theorize is just speculation based on this illusion.
edit: And if you were to go up, it is futile, you need to go over the poles to get to new land or planets etc. and when you get there and look up you will see an atmosphere like ours, a blue sky.
Reminds me of all the edited moon photos were the black out the background.

read book here
"These pages describe the physical land routes from the Earth to every land
area of the universe about us, which is all land. Such routes extend from
beyond the North Pole and South Pole so-called “ends” of the Earth as
decreed by the theory. It will here be adequately shown that there are no
northern or southern limits to the Earth. It will thereby be shown where
movement straight ahead from the Pole points, and on the same level as
the Earth, permits of movement into celestial land areas appearing “up,” or
out from the Earth."

"...
Since December 12, 1928, U.S. Navy polar
expeditions have determined the existence of in
determinable land extentbeyond both Pole points, out of bounds of the assumed “isolated globe”
Earth as postulated by the Copernican Theory of 1543. On January 13,
1956, as this book was being prepared, a U.S. Naval air unit penetrated to
the extent of 2,300 miles beyond the assumed South Pole end of the Earth.
That flight was always over land and water and ice. For very substantial
reasons, the memorable flight received negligible press notice.
:emoji_eyes:

Cirion

I'm guessing most/all flat earthers are not engineers, and actually understand the math behind gravity, orbits, etcetera. My uncle worked first-hand on the Apollo program, and in fact helped design the space suit (the backpack, I believe it was). I currently work for a company that actively works on space travel and contract work for NASA to help send items up to the ISS. Many people in my immediate group do this work. I love space stuff, so I've attempted to get work on this (haven't as of yet). But I have been applying to jobs in Cape Canaveral and whatnot in an attempt to.

Just some random food for thought, if planets / other stars were flat, then you'd rarely be able to see them very well, and sometimes they'd be completely invisible, if you were looking them edge on, much like how Saturn's rings "disappear" if they're completely planar when you're looking at it.

One way you could have kind of a "flat earth" and still be able to go around it is if you had a ring like planet like in the video game Halo... but even then, you'd fall off if you went in two out of the four cardinal directions.

As an aside, I do actually like the question the narratives, especially in politics in general, more than most people. But the science here is absolutely 100% established, there is no questioning it.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I'm guessing most/all flat earthers are not engineers, and actually understand the math behind gravity, orbits, etcetera. My uncle worked first-hand on the Apollo program, and in fact helped design the space suit (the backpack, I believe it was). I currently work for a company that actively works on space travel and contract work for NASA to help send items up to the ISS. Many people in my immediate group do this work. I love space stuff, so I've attempted to get work on this (haven't as of yet). But I have been applying to jobs in Cape Canaveral and whatnot in an attempt to.

Just some random food for thought, if planets / other stars were flat, then you'd rarely be able to see them very well, and sometimes they'd be completely invisible, if you were looking them edge on, much like how Saturn's rings "disappear" if they're completely planar when you're looking at it.

One way you could have kind of a "flat earth" and still be able to go around it is if you had a ring like planet like in the video game Halo... but even then, you'd fall off if you went in two out of the four cardinal directions.

As an aside, I do actually like the question the narratives, especially in politics in general, more than most people. But the science here is absolutely 100% established, there is no questioning it.
We all have our blind spots. The ISS and the Moon Landings are hoaxes too.

Gravity is a hoax .. so how do you stay on a spinning ball?
We cannot, implying a heliocentric model.
Another one: On a heliocentric moving globe: How big need I make myself a ball with trenches for that it will stick water to it?

Lets assume we are on a relatively stationary plane, then it would be easy to simulate a situation of standing on a ball. Take a circus clown, give him a nice large ball and tell him to balance on it, what happens?
Now take a huge sphere hang it upon nothing and imagine walking around on that, what is the conclusion?

Jing

We cannot, implying a heliocentric model.
Another one: On a heliocentric moving globe: How big need I make myself a ball with trenches for that it will stick water to it?

Lets assume we are on a relatively stationary plane, then it would be easy to simulate a situation of standing on a ball. Take a circus clown, give him a nice large ball and tell him to balance on it, what happens?
Now take a huge sphere hang it upon nothing and imagine walking around on that, what is the conclusion?
Conclusion : earth is not a globe .. we live on a plane..

In this speculation you have made the assumption that the behavior of light is one of direct straight lines as is also in mainstream science and that the bodies are isolated and situated as coming from where you see them in the sky.
There is the phenomenon of lens effects. Most observational science is based on simple principles of light particles traveling straight through a vacuum and telescopes that are based on our own eye lens. Looking at a luminary with such device will make it seem like an isolated disc like thing. Now doing astronomy and speculation based on that will give skewed results.

Clouds don't form in straight lines and neurotoxins don't get put into water supplies by accident.
Most men cower when they catch a glimpse of the magnitude of the deception being perpetrated on humanity.

We were born enslaved in a system created by the few, designed specifically to keep the majority down.
We are at war. Three corporations controlling everything in the media and an unthinking majority willing to believe whatever they see on the truth box - is a dream come true for those who seek ultimate control of the thoughts and actions of the rest. The enemy is anybody with a billion dollars or more.

There are medicines that can eliminate cancer, energy technologies that can take every human being off the grid, allow for virtually free travel and eliminate most of the cost of living.
Addicted to a life of luxury, the 'elite' will do anything to avoid having to stand in line with the rest of us at the airport as we fly from place to place on the flat earth.

The shape of the earth is the 'globalists' greatest lie.
Approached from a completely evidence-based perspective, it becomes one of the most obvious truths.
Everything about your own experience has told you that you are on a flat, motionless surface and yet the power of fear, repetition and mind control have convinced you to reject your experience and instead believe what you're told by authorities unquestioningly.

There are at least a couple hundred experientially-derived evidences for this but one of the most obvious examples of the flatness of the surface beneath your feet is the horizon line.

-The Horizon-
If it were true that we were living on a globe, as one ascended in elevation the horizon line would drop in exponential proportion to greater altitudes. This is never the case; even at 120,000 feet (or over 36km) above the surface, the horizon line remains at eye level.

Additionally, in the video footage below, the horizon line curves up equally as much as it curves down, demonstrating clearly the geocentric model of earth is correct.

Unfortunately, the horizon line is NOT a good way to prove flat earth nor disprove a globe.
take a small camera and a hoolahoop
put the camera in the center of it and with it look at the edge of the hoolahoop
you will see a straight line.

KDub

Shouldn’t the mods shut this kind of thing down. I understand that guilt by association is a well known logical fallacy, but even still having this sort of nonsense on the forum delegitimizes the actual fact and science based discussions that are happening. I’m not typically one for shutting down discussion, but flat earth nonsense is the worst of the worst, and isn’t it enough to have to deal with the sugar hating PUFA loving mainstream without muddying things further by being associated with flat earth misinformation?