Requests Here Please - I'm Listening

Wagner83

@healthnatura What is the shelf life of niacinamide if the pouch is closed with a clothes peg? How to tell if it's not good anymore (smell..)?

It would be nice if powder supplements , like caffeine and aspirin now, could be packaged in a bottle/container that can be used long term.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

As long as it stays dry, niacinamide is good till the listed retest date on the back COA.
Our experience has been that the mylar pouches perform just as well, as bottles as an air barrier, with the added benefit of being 100% light protection.

We prefer the pouches, because of their lower carbon footprint. Shipping bottles is very fuel heavy, a few cubic feet of pouches shipped via UPS, replaces 2-3 pallets of bottles shipped via freight.

Wagner83

Ok, the thing is the pouch "zipper" stopped working very fast in my case and I had to use a peg, so at this point I'm not even sure if the niacinamide is still any good since it was in contact with a bit of air most of the time. I'll have my own light-proof boxes next time.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Ok, the thing is the pouch "zipper" stopped working very fast in my case and I had to use a peg, so at this point I'm not even sure if the niacinamide is still any good since it was in contact with a bit of air most of the time. I'll have my own light-proof boxes next time.
How long has it been since you received the order? I can send you a replacement pouch.

Wagner83

How long has it been since you received the order? I can send you a replacement pouch.
It's been a long time now, no sure how long but months that is for sure. I'm not sure how a new pouch would work since the one I had failed quickly. As I said I'll simpy have light-proof boxes in the future so I can transfer the powder in them rather than keep the pouch.

Arnold Grape

I had a similar experience with at least two different pouches: my zip seal for a niacinamide pouch also does not seal and both the outer and inner ziplock for my pregnenolone bags has broken. I do understand the value of that pouch for shipping purposes, if only it would stay closed.

RobertJM

Uridine
Inosine
Succinic acid

Also, individualised b vitamins. I can't take b6, but the others interest me very much. I want to take my own constructed b complex each day, whilst not having to worry about getting to sleep each night (b6 in my case causes insomnia).

ddjd

would it be possible to get a clean powdered caprylic acid ? you can get it as magnesium or sodium caprylate

ddjd

Pure Inosine powder!! Please get this Peter

(Not to be confused with inositol)

Ceylon Cinnamon product

edit: you already have it

tenor.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals