OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
balls-stack

Lol, this could become a top meme on Reddit or bodybuilding forums :):
Like, "hey bro, what's in your ball-stack these days".

Wagner83

(knock on wood).
:ss2
I'm curious what will happen in two weeks time, the K2 on its own had a pretty profound effect, even if I did not apply it on balls, but , at least away from balls, effects seem to wear off a bit. I'll buy the new dmso-free formula so I can use it on balls again and will report back.

milk_lover

Less is much profound than more when it comes to sack application. No more than 2.5mg of pansterone goes a long way.

japanesedude

Vitamin D 4000IU sublingually+Pansterone 4 drops+Kuinone 2drops=decent T boost
I saw a topic about PED like effects from VitK+VitD. so I just tried it.
I use T for sometimes.so I know the feeling of T boost.
The effects are crazy.
my body feels lighter,strengh went through the roof. I didn't even feel tired afrer worked out.
No muscle pain. Recovery time was almost not existed.

I don't even know what happens next when I added Androsterone in this combo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Vitamin D 4000IU sublingually+Pansterone 4 drops+Kuinone 2drops=decent T boost
I saw a topic about PED like effects from VitK+VitD. so I just tried it.
I use T for sometimes.so I know the feeling of T boost.
The effects are crazy.
my body feels lighter,strengh went through the roof. I didn't even feel tired afrer worked out.
No muscle pain. Recovery time was almost not existed.

I don't even know what happens next when I added Androsterone in this combo.

Lol, thanks for the feedback! I think Pansterone simply provides precursors for T synthesis in the gonads and vitamin K speeds up that synthesis. There may not be any need for androsterone, if all you need is increase steroid synthesis. Androsterone's primary effects on these organs are on penis length/mass, at least in animal studies. But it may help with muscle strength. It is becoming more and more abused by athletes as it is a very efficient precursor to DHT and it legal (for now) in the USA so it is easier to obtain than AAS.

japanesedude

Thank you for the detailed information.
I've already tried Andro+Kuinone+Pansterone combo many times.
and I feel that My Estrogen get low enough by just Kuinone + Pansterone combo.
Interestingly, I get a strong erection and low libido from this combo, but dropping some Androsterone on scrotum restores sexual desire.
maybe I must applying Andro directly on my penis and not scrotum. Let's see how the effect will change.

btw,Im a huge MMA fan. and Androsterone may be used by UFC fighter

Wagner83

. Androsterone's primary effects on these organs are on penis length/mass, at least in animal studies.
Care to share? Or you mean as a precursor to dht that's what the effects are? I wondered if applying androsterone to the penis or next to it would result in high dht levels in the prostate rather than in the targeted tissues.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Care to share? Or you mean as a precursor to dht that's what the effects are? I wondered if applying androsterone to the penis or next to it would result in high dht levels in the prostate rather than in the targeted tissues.

There are quite a few older studies on PubMed with androsterone and its effects on male (rat) sexual organs. Seems like a HED of 10mg - 15mg was enough to produce a maximum effect. They did not measure if the effect was due to conversion into DHT. Combined with DHEA and applied directly to the penis it may be even more effective as per that capon comb study I also posted. But all the studies were on restoring penis size in castrated animals. What effect it may have on normal male organisms has not been tested so far AFAIK.

Wagner83

There are quite a few older studies on PubMed with androsterone and its effects on male (rat) sexual organs. Seems like a HED of 10mg - 15mg was enough to produce a maximum effect. They did not measure if the effect was due to conversion into DHT. Combined with DHEA and applied directly to the penis it may be even more effective as per that capon comb study I also posted. But all the studies were on restoring penis size in castrated animals. What effect it may have on normal male organisms has not been tested so far AFAIK.
OK , that's quite a particular case then (castrated), some of the studies you posted suggest androsterone should be converted to dht mainly in the liver and the testes, so if dht was responsible for this it could be even better to use androsterone on testes. Who knows though, maybe various 5ar reduced steroids play a part.

japanesedude

Androsterone is much potent when it applied on testes.
but applying on penis gives me hard rock while applying on testes has mainly effects for libido.

Wagner83

Do you use the DMSO or SFA ester version, notice any difference in them?
There's still the tocopherols version which a couple of peope have said is as potent but takes longer to be noticeable. Haidut also said the tocopherols formulas could give a more gradual release in the bloodstream, acting as a sort of reservoir of hormones in the skin .

bdawg

There's still the tocopherols version which a couple of peope have said is as potent but takes longer to be noticeable. Haidut also said the tocopherols formulas could give a more gradual release in the bloodstream, acting as a sort of reservoir of hormones in the skin .

My feeling is that tocopherols aren't anywhere near as bioavailable using topical application, but then again I haven't seen the science

Frankdee20

Can Pregnenalone capsules be dissolved in DMSO for this application ? Or do excipients prevent complete integration into it ?

Makrosky

@haidut how many drops of pansterone in oil version (not sfa, the one with mixed tocopherols) would be needed on the balls? The experiments you posted used DMSO

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can Pregnenalone capsules be dissolved in DMSO for this application ? Or do excipients prevent complete integration into it ?

I have not seen any capsule product without excipients, so don't know how well it will dissolve.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how many drops of pansterone in oil version (not sfa, the one with mixed tocopherols) would be needed on the balls? The experiments you posted used DMSO

Assuming the topical absorption of the tocopherol version is about 25% (as per Peat) and the absorption of DMSO is close to 100% then I would venture a guess that 3-4 times higher dose would be needed. However, the scrotum has very thin skin and it has been shown that steroids absorb quite well through it, even then dissolved in water. So, maybe twice the DMSO dose?? I would try and let that be the guide. There are no clear guidelines as most of the studies are in vitro.

Makrosky

Assuming the topical absorption of the tocopherol version is about 25% (as per Peat) and the absorption of DMSO is close to 100% then I would venture a guess that 3-4 times higher dose would be needed. However, the scrotum has very thin skin and it has been shown that steroids absorb quite well through it, even then dissolved in water. So, maybe twice the DMSO dose?? I would try and let that be the guide. There are no clear guidelines as most of the studies are in vitro.
Thanks haidut! I'll try. Glad to see you back in the forum!

Makrosky

Ok, so here we go :

This year from January to June I was using some different combinations of pansterone in oil, pansterone in DMSO, Kuinone, both topical, oral or in my balls. Not much of it really, a couple of drops every other day. I was using estroban at that time also to potentiate aromatase inhibition. I got good anti-stress effects, more energy, etc... BUT I stopped because I was having a really annoying and scary thing and that is my face would become red flush, like the infamous niacin flush. That was potentiated more if I drank alcohol or trained. People would comment on how "tanned" or "red" I was. I suspected estrogen increase. I stopped.

A couple of days ago I found my bottle of Kuinone which I hadn't use since then and for 2 days I applied 5 drops in my scrotum. Yes, I felt androgenic effects immediately. But also I started getting the red flush again!! This time it was really clear to me that it was not because of DHEA converting to estrogen but most probably because of K2->testosterone->estrogen. But I'm not having anyother estrogenic symptoms. Strange.

I checked on the internet "red flush testosterone". There we go. A few bodybuilder boards with people having this same effect while on TRT. So definitely it is related to testosterone doing something.

In those boards some people theorize it might be estrogen, others theorize it might be high blood presure, other high RBC (red blood cell count).

Aha... Let's see... I had a blood panel for something unrelated to this from last May. Let's see if they tested RBC back then, maybe it gives me a clue.

SURPRISE.

My Hematocrit (a way to measure RBC) was at the TOP of the range, 51%. Range is 31-51

So.... I don't know what's going on then. Is testosterone increasing RBC, or is estrogen increasing RBC ?

I have also noticed what I think is a thickening of my blood. So all clues point to that hematocrit increase.

@haidut do you know anything about this ? Have you heard of anyother customer having this problems ? There are many bodybuilders who get this while on TRT.

Last edited: