MPB Experimental Treatments

REOSIRENS

You're right, he's not taking enough vitamin k2, his jaw is so narrow. Isn't he supposedly getting all the fat soluble vitamins?
Narrow jaw is sign of low testosterone cholesterol... Progesterone does that if Cholesterol and testosterone are low

REOSIRENS

When did Peat state that it's impossible to regrow hair? People do it with finasteride all the time l
You can(slightly)...

Regrowth(know people on propecia) at the expense of your health isn't wise... Your body has mechanism to tackle stress by raising blood levels of cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose Glycine....this mechanism keeps you sane and still with energy to daily activities...when you cut down this mechanism to save hair you will be shutting down parts of your brain that are required to enjoy life and keeping mental resilience(it will stop your muscles from getting nutrients for daily activities and to retain mass ...so chronic fatigue will come)...

The problem of hairloss isn't these nutrients(cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose) but stress itself... Pharmaceutical industry wants you to believe that it's beneficial to burn these nutrients just because they are high(blood) in balding men...but they are just evidence that these individuals are suffering from high physiological stress(and reduced levels of protective hormones like Triiodothyronine Progesterone and Carbon dioxide)

Body is protecting brain and muscle by bringing up (cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose)
What do you prefer insanity and retain some hair or slightly balding or being bald but still active strong and being able to enjoy most aspects of life...

Triiodothyronine Carbon Dioxide Progesterone they all protect you from stress and they naturally normalise the high blood levels of cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose by using these nutrients and not burning them or permanently blocking their pathways

I work with quite wide international clientele and I see a great number of bald/balding men with stunning women and they are not super rich or rich ...they are just smart guys with good academic skills and high goals in life and great careers...

What I want to say is don't let hairloss define your inner person and keep you away from life joys and success...

LukeL

I don't think it's odd to call out someone who makes his money telling people with hairloss what to do. I don't see much hair in the front for example.

But if you think looking like an aids patient is healthy looking be my guest.
@TubZy

Currently experiencing with B6 (to reduce prolactin) will do 300mg per day in divided doses.

Of course high dose Lysine, 6g a day MINIMUM throughout the day.

Aspirin.. 325mg upon waking, 325mg at bedtime.

K2 MK4 1mg a day in the morning. 1 drop on tongue.

Fenugreek, about 3g to 5g a day.

BCAA 5g per day approx.

MB 1-2mg per day.

1 drop of TyroMix on tongue, I think I will be doing EVERY OTHER DAY and see how I do with that. This is very powerful, now that I'm watching for it, I definitely notice it eliminates water, and FAST. Is it that potent of a AI? or.. what is the mechanism behind that? It makes you look great at any rate... just worried it may harm hair, but also hopeful it helps it too considering how important thyroid is for hair.

Caffeine @ 400mg per day (pre-workout)

20mg of progesterone from health natura taken orally in gelatin capsule before bedtime

I actually have been taking the Lysine @ 6g+ for a few days now, so far so good, hair actually looked great today! (way too early I know, but still)

Anything I should add?

300mg is WAY too much B6 - there is a thread on it being toxic in high doses

Progesterone

300mg is WAY too much B6 - there is a thread on it being toxic in high doses

Thanks. I was going by this..

Is pyridoxine effective and safe for post-partum lactation inhibition? A systematic review. - PubMed - NCBI

J Clin Pharm Ther. 2017 Aug;42(4):373-382. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12526. Epub 2017 Apr 19.
Is pyridoxine effective and safe for post-partum lactation inhibition? A systematic review.
AlSaad D1,2, Awaisu A3, Elsalem S1,2, Abdulrouf PV1, Thomas B1,4, AlHail M1.
Author information

Abstract
WHAT IS KNOWN AND OBJECTIVE:
It has been suggested that pyridoxine has an antilactogenic effect. Studies of the efficacy of pyridoxine in suppressing lactation have reported conflicting results. The aim of this review was to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of high-dose pyridoxine in post-partum lactation inhibition.

METHODS:
This systematic review included published trials that compared the efficacy and/or safety of pyridoxine to placebo or to other pharmacological agents for the inhibition of post-partum lactation. We searched PubMed, Embase, ScienceDirect, CINAHL, AMED, the Cochrane library and the clinical trials registry to identify relevant literature. No limit was imposed on the year of publication of the studies, and the review included studies published until 15 January 2016. Two reviewers independently extracted data and assessed the risk of bias.

RESULTS AND DISCUSSION:
Seven studies were included, with a total of 1155 women, of which 471 women received pyridoxine. Three studies were randomized controlled trials, whereas the remaining four studies were non-randomized controlled trials. All of the included studies were relatively small (n=18-482). The studies compared pyridoxine with placebo, bromocriptine and/or stilboestrol. Pyridoxine was given orally, with a total daily dose of 450-600 mg for 5-7 days. Two trials (n=349 participants) indicated that pyridoxine was effective in inhibiting lactation in approximately 95% of the enrolled patients. All other studies failed to demonstrate pyridoxine efficacy through either clinical assessment or prolactin level measurements. Pyridoxine safety was assessed by two trials in which no serious untoward side effects were reported. Overall, the risk of bias for most of the studies was low to moderate.

WHAT IS NEW AND CONCLUSION:
Current evidence supporting the effectiveness of high-dose pyridoxine in the inhibition of post-partum lactation is inconsistent and insufficient. Larger randomized trials are needed to confirm the efficacy of pyridoxine in post-partum lactation inhibition.

© 2017 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

Apparently these guys have lots of success with it: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/638726-b6-prolactin-supression.html

Last edited:

Progesterone

Peat says for MPB... Progesterone, DHEA, and I think the 3rd thing is thyroid... are so important.

I'm thinking of trying PANSTERONE... someone on here has tried it and says his scalp hair got WAY thicker. where is that guy? :( Can anyone pull up those posts? I can no longer find them.. he applied on testicles.

xetawaves

You can(slightly)...

Regrowth(know people on propecia) at the expense of your health isn't wise... Your body has mechanism to tackle stress by raising blood levels of cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose Glycine....this mechanism keeps you sane and still with energy to daily activities...when you cut down this mechanism to save hair you will be shutting down parts of your brain that are required to enjoy life and keeping mental resilience(it will stop your muscles from getting nutrients for daily activities and to retain mass ...so chronic fatigue will come)...

The problem of hairloss isn't these nutrients(cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose) but stress itself... Pharmaceutical industry wants you to believe that it's beneficial to burn these nutrients just because they are high(blood) in balding men...but they are just evidence that these individuals are suffering from high physiological stress(and reduced levels of protective hormones like Triiodothyronine Progesterone and Carbon dioxide)

Body is protecting brain and muscle by bringing up (cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose)
What do you prefer insanity and retain some hair or slightly balding or being bald but still active strong and being able to enjoy most aspects of life...

Triiodothyronine Carbon Dioxide Progesterone they all protect you from stress and they naturally normalise the high blood levels of cholesterol dht/dhea beta alanine glucose by using these nutrients and not burning them or permanently blocking their pathways

I work with quite wide international clientele and I see a great number of bald/balding men with stunning women and they are not super rich or rich ...they are just smart guys with good academic skills and high goals in life and great careers...

What I want to say is don't let hairloss define your inner person and keep you away from life joys and success...

I wouldn't consider taking finasteride, I was just using it as an example of hair growth definitely being possible. I've seen some incredible results from red light as well.

I live in a rural area in Tennessee. I've noticed that most of the farmers who spend all day outside working, are either bald or balding. They are putting incredible amounts of stress on their bodies. I actually grew up on a farm and can attest for how demanding farm work really is. It's no joke.

I use red light on my thyroid every day and I definitely have more energy than I used to. I suppose the effects will get even better as I continue the treatment. I'm still on the fence about starting Progesterone. I've read that it can make you really tired, so that kinda turns me off from it. What's the best way to increase CO2? I've read about multiple studies stating that CO2 plays a role in mpb, and I believe Roddy even has a video talking about it.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy

Currently experiencing with B6 (to reduce prolactin) will do 300mg per day in divided doses.

Of course high dose Lysine, 6g a day MINIMUM throughout the day.

Aspirin.. 325mg upon waking, 325mg at bedtime.

K2 MK4 1mg a day in the morning. 1 drop on tongue.

Fenugreek, about 3g to 5g a day.

BCAA 5g per day approx.

MB 1-2mg per day.

1 drop of TyroMix on tongue, I think I will be doing EVERY OTHER DAY and see how I do with that. This is very powerful, now that I'm watching for it, I definitely notice it eliminates water, and FAST. Is it that potent of a AI? or.. what is the mechanism behind that? It makes you look great at any rate... just worried it may harm hair, but also hopeful it helps it too considering how important thyroid is for hair.

Caffeine @ 400mg per day (pre-workout)

20mg of progesterone from health natura taken orally in gelatin capsule before bedtime

I actually have been taking the Lysine @ 6g+ for a few days now, so far so good, hair actually looked great today! (way too early I know, but still)

Anything I should add?

nice man, keep us posted

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Basically everything Peat says. I've mentioned what I do in my last few posts in this thread

I think you would like lisuride too, since we seem to agree on a lot of the same things (prolactin etc.) Have you ever tried it prior to your high amount of caffeine intake? Lisuride seems to powerfully lower prolactin pretty damn good.

lampofred

I think you would like lisuride too, since we seem to agree on a lot of the same things (prolactin etc.) Have you ever tried it prior to your high amount of caffeine intake? Lisuride seems to powerfully lower prolactin pretty damn good.

I take bromocriptine. Thickened my hair very noticeably when I first started it. All the vellus hairs (tiny minituarized hairs) I used to have on my hair line finally grew into thick terminal hairs and made my hair line become straight again before the small hairs could fall off. which makes sense because Peat says prolactin is the "molting hormones" so blocking prolactin should prevent molting

LukeL

I take bromocriptine. Thickened my hair very noticeably when I first started it. All the vellus hairs (tiny minituarized hairs) I used to have on my hair line finally grew into thick terminal hairs and made my hair line become straight again before the small hairs could fall off. which makes sense because Peat says prolactin is the "molting hormones" so blocking prolactin should prevent molting
You mentioned it thickened your hair but did it also stop your shedding?

xetawaves

I'm thinking about giving Lisuride a try. Has anyone here had regrowth with Lisuride similar to what lampofred described? There are still lots of vellus hairs along my hairline. Maybe I can revive them..

lampofred

You mentioned it thickened your hair but did it also stop your shedding?

My shedding had already stopped by the time I started taking bromocriptine, when I was doing everything else I mentioned in my posts in this thread, especially 1200mg caffeine daily. But it was still thin. Bromocriptine thickened it by growing new hairs out fully. So before bromocriptine there was no loss but no new growth, but when I take bromocriptine, the tiny hairs grow out fully instead of staying tiny.

My shedding only comes back on horrible days when I eat less than 1000 calories, take no caffeine, am running on adrenaline etc. But thankfully those days are extremely infrequent now because I have better discipline

Also I should mention that chronic high dose caffeine made my temps go from high 97s to consistent high 98s, and my pulse is in the 80s as well. So it seems metabolically I am right at where Peat thinks is good.

Miggie

My shedding had already stopped by the time I started taking bromocriptine, when I was doing everything else I mentioned in my posts in this thread, especially 1200mg caffeine daily. But it was still thin. Bromocriptine thickened it by growing new hairs out fully. So before bromocriptine there was no loss but no new growth, but when I take bromocriptine, the tiny hairs grow out fully instead of staying tiny.

My shedding only comes back on horrible days when I eat less than 1000 calories, take no caffeine, am running on adrenaline etc. But thankfully those days are extremely infrequent now because I have better discipline

Also I should mention that chronic high dose caffeine made my temps go from high 97s to consistent high 98s, and my pulse is in the 80s as well. So it seems metabolically I am right at where Peat thinks is good.

How much bromo do you take every day? I have a lot of 2.5mg tabs left so I'm willing to test this as well. When did you start noticing the small hairs becoming terminal? I have a lot of colorless hairs around the hairline so if they where to turn dark my hairline would improve significantly.

Scenes

Has anyone noticed any particular connection between hair loss/regrowth and specific foods we consume?

Any issues with wheat/dairy/pufas for example causing a shed or stopping regrowth from occurring?

REOSIRENS

I use red light on my thyroid every day and I definitely have more energy than I used to. I suppose the effects will get even better as I continue the treatment. I'm still on the fence about starting Progesterone. I've read that it can make you really tired, so that kinda turns me off from it. What's the best way to increase CO2? I've read about multiple studies stating that CO2 plays a role in mpb, and I believe Roddy even has a video talking about it.
If you take Progesterone with magnesium or thiamine you will not feel tired... In terms C02 there are football (soccer) players building co2 chambers(hybrid saunas...retaining higher levels of c02) in their houses but it is really expensive...

I do think lithium from biotics research is prefect co2 analog ... Every time I supplement(low doses) I have experienced the same benefits of CO2 therapy (motivation...sharp mind...hair thicker...gut serotonin low ... trimmed body) and the same side effects (thiamine magnesium deficiency...co2 and lithium consume quite a lot of these nutrients) only if I overdo

Lithium is probably better than sodium bicarbonate in terms of raising co2

PS:lithium lowers dhea and retinol... so low doses are best way to go or keep levels of these nutrients high when jumping to lithium

In terms of hair it lowers prolactin and activates blood circulation so it is definitely pro hair

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I'm thinking about giving Lisuride a try. Has anyone here had regrowth with Lisuride similar to what lampofred described? There are still lots of vellus hairs along my hairline. Maybe I can revive them..

I think by shutting down prolactin either with bromo/lisuride etc, can also give you the ability to respond better to average or mediocre stuff like biotin and niacinamide for example.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

welp..

I have just purchased lisuride.

Should get it shortly.

Will use same way as you, 1 drop on wrist.

I am shedding, so let's see how much this helps...

Well if you get the dmso version you can try on wrist but I believe the version that is shipping now is SFA version, so not sure how that would work topically and at what dose. You may be better off just taking one drop orally if you get SFA version to make sure it fully absorbs.