Melania Trump Bans Monsanto Products From The White House

As I suspected, no evidence for rich people having mastered reincarnation.

I didn't say rich I said elite.

They incarnate down through their bloodlines. They forget everything like most people but then they go through awakening rituals to remember their past lives.

lampofred

Well you can certainly conclude one thing from this thread. A Peat diet produce some crazy **** people :p LOL Blood and foreskins

All the dopamine making people paranoid and coming up with crazy conspiracies

lampofred

People towards the top of the hierarchy get way better dopamine and metabolic chemicals going through their system. Why do you think everyone wants to be on top and tear down the people on top?

This.

nikolabeacon

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/are-rich-people-already-infusing-themselves-with-young-blood

This effect of young blood to rejuvenate the old has been known for over a 100 years and possibly much longer. You would have to be naive to think that the ruling elite hasn't been using this technology and many others we have no idea about to stay young and vital well into their old age.

"
Another gerontologist, who had an extremely old and decrepit dog, removed, a little at a time, the dog's blood, discarded the serum, and replaced the cells suspended in a saline solution; the dog appeared to be rejuvenated, and regained all its normal functions. The blood serum from young animals or people supports better cell growth in vitro than does the serum from older individuals.

Two clear differences have been found between old blood and young blood. The albumin in old blood is in a more oxidized state. (I think it was the famous gerontologist, Verzar, who first reported this.) Although, at least in aging humans, there is much less oxygen in the blood, something causes the albumin to be in a more oxidized state in older blood. The other distinct feature of older blood might also seem paradoxical at first: the red blood cells are younger. That is, in an old individual, the red blood cells are more fragile possibly from being more quickly damaged from oxidation and are replaced sooner, and so, on average, they are many weeks younger than the cells in a healthy young individual.

Neither of these features is paradoxical. Poor oxygenation is a stress, and causes the waste of glucose and compensatory mobilization of fat from storage, and the relatively reducing environment in the cytoplasm causes the mobilization of iron from storage, in the toxic reduced (ferrous) form. Products of the peroxidative interaction of iron with unsaturated fats are evident in the blood (and other tissues) during stress, and especially so in older animals." --- Raymond Peat

x-ray peat

"
Another gerontologist, who had an extremely old and decrepit dog, removed, a little at a time, the dog's blood, discarded the serum, and replaced the cells suspended in a saline solution; the dog appeared to be rejuvenated, and regained all its normal functions. The blood serum from young animals or people supports better cell growth in vitro than does the serum from older individuals.

Two clear differences have been found between old blood and young blood. The albumin in old blood is in a more oxidized state. (I think it was the famous gerontologist, Verzar, who first reported this.) Although, at least in aging humans, there is much less oxygen in the blood, something causes the albumin to be in a more oxidized state in older blood. The other distinct feature of older blood might also seem paradoxical at first: the red blood cells are younger. That is, in an old individual, the red blood cells are more fragile possibly from being more quickly damaged from oxidation and are replaced sooner, and so, on average, they are many weeks younger than the cells in a healthy young individual.

Neither of these features is paradoxical. Poor oxygenation is a stress, and causes the waste of glucose and compensatory mobilization of fat from storage, and the relatively reducing environment in the cytoplasm causes the mobilization of iron from storage, in the toxic reduced (ferrous) form. Products of the peroxidative interaction of iron with unsaturated fats are evident in the blood (and other tissues) during stress, and especially so in older animals." --- Raymond Peat
Who is this Ray Peat guy to push such "crazy conspiracy theories?" Imagine young blood used to rejuvenate the old. Who would do such a thing? /s

Last edited:

TheGoogler

I didn't say rich I said elite.

They incarnate down through their bloodlines. They forget everything like most people but then they go through awakening rituals to remember their past lives.

Got any sources I could look into on this? Aside from the Pythagorean Sourcebook?

TheGoogler

What part exactly? I came to this conclusion independently after perusing many sources

From what you've mentioned I'm primarily interested in the doctrine of prisca theologia, bioelectric properties of children, and the importance of bloodlines; are they considered necessary to preserve in order to successfully complete rituals such as reincarnations, is it done out of tradition, or is it a combination of the two and perhaps something more?

Also a friend of mine and I were discussing Pythagoras, and he doubts the knowledge of reincarnation since Pythagoras was "not even familiar enough with irrational numbers and transcendentals to incorporate them into his system" *cough* red herring *couch*

From what you've mentioned I'm primarily interested in the doctrine of prisca theologia, bioelectric properties of children, and the importance of bloodlines; are they considered necessary to preserve in order to successfully complete rituals such as reincarnations, is it done out of tradition, or is it a combination of the two and perhaps something more?

Also a friend of mine and I were discussing Pythagoras, and he doubts the knowledge of reincarnation since Pythagoras was "not even familiar enough with irrational numbers and transcendentals to incorporate them into his system" *cough* red herring *couch*

The knowledge of reincarnation comes from before pythagoras. It's part of prisca theologia and can be found in most major religions.

"muh born again"

I think people care about bloodlines for the obvious genetic and evolutionary reasons but I think the elite care because souls get passed down via the bloodlines. If your bloodline is tainted the signal gets corrupted and you might end up lost in the ether only to reincarnate as some vacinne-paralyzed kid in india, having fallen victim to your own machinations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals